Hi there! How has your week been?
Mine has flown by. I feel like I’m still recovering from last weekend. My husband and I spent it kitty-sitting in Brooklyn, and it was so fun. The cat’s name was Rodney(!), and he had a lot of energy, especially at 3:00 am!
Most of our friends live in Brooklyn, so we got to hang out with them, too. This weekend will definitely be more low-key – I’m thinking walks around the neighborhood and picnics in the park – but I’m hoping it’s just as great!
Here are some of my favorite links this week:
Loved this post, Are You an Introvert or an Extrovert?, from Cup of Jo. I’m definitely an introvert, but I married an extrovert, which is common apparently. Which are you?
Treat yourself to a Homemade Italian Soda with instructions from At Home in Love.
This is funny (video): How to Tell if You’re a Basic Bitch via College Humor.
How good do these Coconut Brown Butter Cookies from Smitten Kitchen sound?
I’m trying to conserve energy by not turning on the A/C until it gets really hot (#Won’tLastMuchLonger). Unfortunately, our windows have no screens, which is why I need to try this DIY Natural Bug Bite Balm from Henry Happened ASAP.
This Chocolate Rooibos Float from Living Better Together is a healthy(-er) twist on the classic root beer variety.
I love these Damaged Nesting Tables that Got a Colorful Fix at Design Sponge. Perfect for kids!
I’ve been searching for no-cook foods to get me through a hot summer, and these Raw Zucchini Roll-Ups with Ricotta and Pesto from The Well Floured Kitchen are at the top of my list.
It’s swimsuit shopping time … ugh! If you fall into the well-endowed category like me, then don’t miss these 6 Tips to Picking the Perfect Supportive Swimwear from Fry Sauce & Grits.
I’m on a blueberry kick lately. Hopefully, I’ll have a blueberry scone recipe for you soon, but in the meantime, try these yummy-looking Blueberry Crumble Bars from Love Bakes Good Cakes.
Brit + Co. has 11 Lifesaving Tips for Blondes Between Dye Jobs that I need to try.
I want to want to eat this Marinated Tomato Salad with Avocado and Arugula all summer long (via Healthy. Happy. Life.)
Bustle has a list of 18 Pulitzer-Prize Winning Books by Female Authors You Should Read Right Now. Have you read any of them?
How about a few shopping discounts?
- Nordstrom: save up to 40% during the Designer Clearance Sale. And mark your calendar … the Men’s Half-Yearly sale starts on the 6/13!
- Kohls: take 15% off everything with code SUNNY15 OR, if you have a Kohl’s charge, take 20% off sitewide with Code DAD20 (both valid through 6/11).
- C.O. Bigelow: save 10% on all Proraso products with code PROSHAVE and give your dad the gift of the perfect shave.
- e.l.f. Cosmetics: buy 1, get 1 free online exclusives with orders of $25+ using code EXCLUSIVE (valid through 6/9).
- Bauble Bar: shop Monthly Musts and get up to 50% off featured jewelry! Personally, I have my eye on the Bold Beaded Strands Necklace – gorgeous!
- Alex and Ani: shop the bangle of the month! Get $5 off the Bee Bangle with code BEE.
- Dooney & Bourke: save 25% on June Specials, like the Patent Leather and Pansy collections!
- Forever 21: save on gifts for dads & grads! Take 15% off all men’s items with code DADSANDGRADS (valid through 6/8).
- Gaiam: save up to 40% during the Yoga Clothing Sale! While you’re there, check out the seasonal clearance, which is up to 80% off.
- Alternative Apparel: take 20% off the men’s collection with code YAY4DADS (valid through 6/15).
- Need Supply Co.: save on new markdowns at their men’s and women’s sale.
- World Market: save up to 30% on select outdoor items. Plus, save 10% sitewide with code SAVEBIG10.
- Poppin: stock up your office and save 20-60% off select products.
- Design Within Reach: it’s the final day of the Herman Miller Sale! Save 15% on iconic furniture by Eames, Nelson, and Noguchi (all the heavy hitters).
- Best Buy: find the perfect gift for your dad during the Father’s Day 3-Day Sale (ends 6/7).
- Sur La Table: for the 1st time ever, Sur La Table is offering 20% off the top-rated Scanpan Pro IQ collection which is made with a ceramic titanium nonstick coating that’s certified PFOA-free (i.e., less harmful chemicals). Plus, get free shipping on $59+ with code SHIPFREE.
- Starbucks: shop Father’s Day gifts and get free shipping on $50+ with code FDAYFS (valid through 6/11).
- Michaels: take 40% off any 1 regular price item with code 40STOCKUP (valid through 6/8).
- Living Social: shop cool gifts for your dad at up to 80% off!
- Groupon: save big in the Father’s Day Shop.
- Uncorked: last call for the Father’s Day Wine Sale! Save $25 off Father’s Day wine gifts.
It’s 5 o’clock somewhere, right? Kick the weekend off with a Sunset Happy Hour Cocktail from Joy the Baker. There’s 3 easy options … cheers to that!
Have a great weekend? Do you have any fun plans?
P.S. Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with everything that catches my eye!
P.P.S. If you’re still searching for the perfect Father’s Day gift, check out my Gift Guide.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).