Hi, there! Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you’re having a great week.
It’s been a quiet week around here. The weather has been really hot and humid, so I didn’t spend too much time out and about. I did catch a beautiful sunset and spent some time walking around my neighborhood though, so I’m sharing some of those pictures.
Anyway, on to my favorite links!
My husband’s birthday is tomorrow, and I’m making him the World’s Best Cake from Sweet Paul. I’ll report back on what we think.
Have you heard of Songza? It’s a free music streaming site, that picks music for you to listen to based on the time of day, what you’re doing, and your musical preferences. I really love it!
Skinnytaste has a recipe for Baked Tostones (green plantains) that looks delicious.
Embrace your boho side and Make a Flower Crown with this tutorial from A Crafted Life.
I’m a huge fan of soft pretzels (hello, Auntie Anne’s … I’m talking about you!), so I’d love to try these Soft Pretzel Bites from A Beautiful Mess.
We recently got of cable, which definitely took some convincing for my husband, and got a Roku. College Fashion has 8 TV Shows to Binge-Watch on Netflix that’s pretty good. I’ve actually seen everything except Friday Night Lights and Arrested Development, but they’re on my list. Do you have any Hulu/Netflix recommendations for me?
This Chopped Thai Salad with Sesame Garlic Dressing from Pinch of Yum looks like exactly what I want to eat all summer long.
Here’s a great post from Wit, Wisdom & Food on Shopping with a Philanthropic Heart.
Minimalist Baker’s Peach Iced Tea looks like just the thing to ward off NYC’s heat and humidity.
I’m a total sucker for Jimmy Fallon’s song mashups, and I love this one of Brian William’s rapping Baby Got Back.
Treat yourself to these Blueberry Pie Bites from Sugar Dish Me.
Cupcakes & Cashmere shared some General Tips for Braiding Hair that I’m planning to use this summer.
Gin is my spirit of choice. What’s yours? In case you’re wondering, here’s How to Drink Gin Like a Grownup via Someday I’ll Lean.
This Polka Dot Floppy Hat from Sugar & Cloth is so adorable.
I’m pretty sure my 7-year-old self would have freaked out (in a good way) if given a DIY Felt Unicorn Horn Headband (via Tikkido).
- Nordstrom: save up to 40% at the Men’s Half-Yearly Sale (ends 6/22). Plus, get free shipping on every order.
- Target: lots of great sales! Buy 1, Get 1 50% off Women’s Shorts and C9 by Champion Activewear for women (through 6/21), plus shop the Patio and Garden Clearance Sale (through 7/5).
- Kohl’s: save during the Summer Essentials sale.
- The Limited: take 40% off all full-priced items, plus take an extra 30% off all sale items (through 6/24).
- NYJD: ends today! Shop the Summer Sale and save 20 – 45%.
- Bauble Bar: ends today! take 20% offf any purchase under $100 with code SAVE20 or 30% off $100+ with code SAVE30.
- Cambridge Satchel: save up to 40% at the Summer Sale, plus get free worldwide delivery.
- Lucy Activewear: save up to 50% on everything summer!
- ModCloth: kick off summer and shop the 30% sale!
- Julep: become a Julep Maven and receive a limited edition Nautical by Nature Welcome Box (a 5-piece set, valued at $80).
- C.O. Bigelow: take 10% off C.O. Bigelow brand body products with code COBIG10.
- World Market: save up to 30% on select outdoor items, plus save 10% sitewide with code SAVEBIG10.
- Sur La Table: shop the Grilling & Outdoor Sale and save up to 75%.
- Best Buy: shop the 3-Day Sale and find the perfect gift for your grad (through 6/21).
- Craftsy: ends today! Save up to 65% at Craftsy’s Supplies Flash Sale!
- Hancock Fabrics: save up to 50% on cotton, foam, and much more during the Spectacualr Sale (through 6/24).
- Paper Source: save 10% on your order when you sign up for emails.
- Groupon: take 15% off 1 local events and activities deal with code FUN15 (through 6/22).
- Living Social: take an extra 20% off with code SUMMERSTART (through 6/21).
It’s time for a cocktail! Kick back with a Grapefruit Basil Margarita from Style Within Reach. Cheers to the weekend!
Summer officially starts tomorrow! Are your doing anything to celebrate the season?
P.S. Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with everything that catches my eye!
P.P.S. Don’t forget to enter my Burt’s Bees giveaway!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).