Hi, friends! Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you’ve had a great week.
Mine has been pretty quiet after a busy weekend. We were in Brooklyn again (why does everything happen in Brooklyn?!?) to see some bands, and then to see Shakespeare in the Park back in Manhattan the next day. We wrapped up the weekend with a picnic in Central Park. It’s been way too long since we had one of those.
This weekend, I’m hoping we’ll have time for another picnic, and I’m also heading to NY Now, a trade event showcasing home, lifestyle, and handmade items. It’s really fun to attend these events, meet producers, and of course, share my favorite finds with you. Here’s hoping my feet hold up!
I found some great links this week!
This Craft Camp Birthday Party from The Pleated Poppy would have made me the happiest kid ever, but I think I’d love it just as much now!
Corn is so sweet right now, and I want to try this Grilled Corn with Harissa and Feta from A Couple Cooks.
Made By Girl shared a super pretty Half Up Crown Braid Tutorial.
This Natural Colored Rainbow Cake from Twigg Studios is made without chemical dyes and is covered in beautiful edible flowers.
Welcome guests to your home with this pretty and free Pineapple Printable from Live Laugh Rowe.
How cute are these Kermit or Constantine Cupcakes from Simply Designing?
My Girlish Whims has an awesome roundup of 30 DIY Anthropologie Jewelry Knock-Offs.
I love a twist on a classic recipe, like Joy the Baker’s Roasted Tomato and Feta Guacamole.
Have a black thumb? Make this adorable DIY Painted Rock Cactus from Fab Art DIY.
This Slow Cooker Hot Fudge Pudding Cake from Kitchen Treaty looks delicious, and I like that you don’t need to heat up your kitchen to make it.
Hello Natural shows you how to make 2-Ingredient Toners for Every Skin Type.
Save on your weekend shopping:
- Nordstrom: shop beauty products and receive a Free Beauty Gift with purchase.
- Target: shop Campus Bargains plus, save $15 when you spend $75 on select Home with code HOME15 (through 8/16).
- Kohls: shop the Back to School Weekend Sale, plus take 15% off sitewide with code SAVE15 or 20% with your Kohl’s charge with code SHOPIT20 (through 8/17).
- Best Buy: save on tech during the Back-to-School Sale, including iPad minis, laptops, printers, and more (through 8/16)!
- Amazon: shop Back to School. Save on everything from backpacks to snacks to uniforms.
- The Limited: take 40% off all full-priced items with code BONUS40, plus take an additional 40% off sale.
- Forever 21: shop Back to School Deals starting at $6!
- Bauble Bar: shop Monthly Musts and get up to 50% off featured jewelry!
- C.O. Bigelow: take 10% off your entire purhase, plus get free shipping over $49 with code BIG10 (through 8/31).
- e.l.f. Cosmetics: get 50% off over 100 Beauty School must have with code SCHOOL50 on orders $25+ (through 8/18).
- World Market: save big on living room furniture, plus take 10% off your order with code SAVEBIG10.
- Sur La Table: take an extra 10% off Sale & Clearance with code AUGUST10 (ends 8/18).
- Starbucks: save 15% on Starbucks Syrups and Sauces (through 8/17). Why not stock up on Fontina White Chocolate Sauce for fall?
- Home Decorators Collection: take $75 off all orders of $250+ (ends 8/18).
- Crafsty: enter to win a 55-Peice Perfect Cupcake Set and Class!
- Hancock Fabrics: shop the Coupon Frenzy Sale and get $5 off $25+ with code AWTFV; $10 off $50+ with code AWTTN; or $15 off $75+ with code AWTSF (ends 8/20).
- Michaels: take 10% off your entire purchase including sale Items with code STORAGE101 (through 8/17).
- Groupon: take 15% off all Groupon Getaway Flash Deals with code GETAWAY15 (through 8/16), plus shop Back to School Beauty Deals.
- Living Social: shop the Back to School Event, plus take 15% off sitewide with code 15BACK (through 8/17).
Finally, a cocktail: this Peaches and Whiskey Ice Cream Float from A Beautiful Mess is a great way to use seasonal produce. Cheers!
What are you up to this weekend?
P.S. Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with everything that catches my eye!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).