Happy Friday, friends! Thank you so much for stopping by today. How has your week been?
Unfortunately, I’ve been a little under the weather this week. I have chronic shoulder/neck issues and had a flare up last weekend, which led to lots of pain. Then, that transitioned into a migraine, which has been hanging on these last few days. Blah. I’m finally starting to feel better and hoping the upcoming weekend makes up for the last few days. Ever have one of those weeks?
Thankfully, I did sneak in a little fun last weekend. My husband Joel and I took a trip to the Bronx and Pelham Bay Park. The fall colors were absolutely gorgeous! It was a sunny and chilly and felt like the first real fall day.
The park is huge, and we saw the smallest bit of it, so I’m hoping to return again. Maybe on a warmer day, so we can visit the beach!
Here are my favorite links from the week:
I can’t wait to try these Cauliflower Fritters with Tahini Yogurt Sauce from Scaling Back.
Love this roundup of 17 Ways to Repurpose Old Silverware from Dukes & Duchesses … you have to see the tiny, gorgeous bud vase!
Treat yourself to this Caramel Apple Cider from Five Heart Home. Yum!
This free #Blessed Printable from My Fabuless Life is timely as we head into the holidays.
I can only imagine how good these Pumpkin Ginger Cookies from A Dash of Sanity smell while baking … until I make my first batch that is;)
Do you knit? These Colorful Coffee Cozies from 4 You with Love look like a great way to use up odds and ends of yarn.
I want these Pumpkin Quesadillas with Black Bean and Sweet Potato Salsa from Simply Suzanne’s Home in my belly ASAP.
Are you intimidated by power tools? Then don’t miss Rain on a Tin Roof’s new Power Tools 101 series, starting with How to Use a Drill. It’s full of great info.
Carb lovers: you have to check out these Bloomin’ Baked Potatoes from The Gunny Sack!
Stenciling is definitely not what it used to be! Get inspired with this roundup of 22 Snazzy Stencil Projects from Girl in the Garage.
This Linguine in a Creamy Artichoke Sauce from Lemoine Family Kitchen looks super delicious.
Make your own Coconut Oil Antibacterial Foaming Handsoap with help from Hello Natural.
These 1-Hour Fall Pot Pies from Minimalist Baker are the definition of comfort food.
Get a trendy eye makeup look with this Cut Crease 101 Tutorial from The Beauty Department.
Tatertots & Jello shared Grandma’s Famous Sugar Cookies, and they’re topped with cream cheese frosting … mmm!
Doing a little shopping this weekend? Don’t miss these deals:
- Target: for a limited time, get free shipping on every order! Plus, get a free $5 gift card when you spend $15 on select Personal Care & Beauty items with code CARE5 (through 10/25).
- Kohls: shop the Great Big Weekend Sale + take 15% off sitewide with code SAVINGS15 or take 20% off $100+ sitewide with code SAVINGS20 (through 10/26).
- Nordstrom: shop Fall denim trends from 7 for All Mankind, AG, Hudson Jeans, and more. Plus get FREE shipping and returns.
- Amazon: take 20% off boots for men, women, and kids (through 10/31)!
- C. Wonder: take 30% off select styles – cashmere, bags, jewelry! – (through 10/25) + get a FREE belt and buckle when you buy a pair of C. Denim!
- Dooney & Bourke: check out Dooney’s gorgeous new website + shop products under $100 while you’re there (including my fave, the Eva Small North/South Crossbody)!
- Alternative Apparel: save up 75% on men’s and women’s clearance (through 10/26) + take 10% off any purchase with code AASHOPIT!
- NYDJ: shop style steals under $100, plus enjoy free shipping!
- Bauble Bar: check out the new Sale Section (new arrivals added every Sunday!) + if you haven’t already, sign up for email and get 15% off your first purchase!
- Mr. Kate: shop the new sale section and save on some of my faves, like the Apparition Feather Ring and the Elizabeth Open Rose Cuff!
- NOVICA: finish your holiday shopping now! Save up to 15% on all jewelry (through 10/26).
- philosophy: get a deluxe sample of miracle worker overnight with any purchase using code ‘mwnight’ (through 10/27).
- C.O. Bigelow: save 10% on your entire order with code COLUMBUS10 + save 20% on all C.O. Bigelow brand products with code SPOOKY20 + get free shipping over $49 (through 10/31).
- World Market: save up to 50% on all bedroom furniture, plus use code SAVEBIG10 to save an additional 10% sitewide!
- Home Decorators Collection: take 20% off + get free shipping on select Outdoor Rugs + get a FREE Rug Pad (ends 11/3) … perfect for high traffic areas inside!
- Sur La Table: take 15% off 1 item with code SWEET14 (ends 10/27) + save 20% on the Scanpan Pro IQ Collection and get free shipping, too (ends 10/28).
- Starbucks: shop the Fall Sale and save 25% on mugs, tumblers, pumpkin products, and more (through 10/31). Make your own Pumpkin Spice drinks at home!
- Dylan’s Candy Bar: hard to believe, but Hello Kitty is 40! Pick up some goodies to celebrate.
- Harry & David: take 10% off $99 sitewide with code TAKE10!
- Paper Source: buy 1 Custom Stamp and get 1 free (ends 11/2)!
- Hancock Fabrics: shop the Halloween Sale (get Halloween Cotton Prints for only $2.99/yard + more), plus take 15% off your entire purchase with code AVHFT (through 10/25).
- Michaels: take 40% off any 1 regular price item with code SPOOKY13DAYS (through 10/27).
- Craftsy: ends today (10/24)! Shop the Halloween Flash Sale and save up to 70% on fabric, yarn, and kits!
- Gaiam TV: watch GaiamTV FREE for 10 days. Start Now!
- Living Social: take 10% off Escapes deals with code 10TRAVEL(through 10/26). No max discount!
Finally, how about a cocktail that’s perfect for cool fall weather? This Black Cherry Bourbon Hot Chocolate from Living Better Together looks simply divine. Cheers to the weekend!
What are your plans for the weekend?
P.S. Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with everything that catches my eye!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).