Hi there! Thanks for stopping by today.
This week seemed to go by in a blur, and I’m a little in shock over how fast this year is passing. How is February almost over? Last year seemed to fly by, and this year appears to be doing the same so far.
I’ve been working on a few (not so fun) projects. For one thing, I need to get the taxes done (ugh). Then, my apartment needs some organizing. I’ve been trying to motivate myself to get rid of old clothes, craft supplies, books, etc., but it’s been slow going. Hopefully, I’ll get a jolt of worker bee inspiration this weekend … I sure won’t be spending any time outside with the freezing weather we’re having!
There’s not a lot else going on with me, but make sure to come back tonight for Best of the Weekend (starting at 8:00 pm EST), and stop by tomorrow for a fun giveaway!
I love the sound of this Spicy Bean and Quinoa Salad with Mole Vinaigrette from Picky Eater Blog.
Up your shower game! Here are 11 Ways to Make Homemade Body Wash from Hello Natural.
Celebrate something with this Pink Champagne Cake from Style Within Reach.
LOVE this idea for the Gift of Spring from Woods of Bell Trees.
I want to try this Cashew Milk Coffee Creamer from Kitchen Treaty in my iced coffee. Sounds delish!
How amazing does this Spicy Pickled Pineapple from Running to the Kitchen sound?
This DIY Faux Stained Glass Window over at A Beautiful Mess is seriously stunning.
Sugar & Cloth has a recipe for Two Ingredient Chocolate Croissants that I want to try, although I may need to turn them into almond croissants (my fave).
I’m all about scones lately, and these Nutty Banana Bread Scones with Cinnamon Glaze from Curried Cantaloupe look completely to die for.
One Good Thing by Jillee has a Lemon Vinegar Cleaner that I’m looking forward to trying, plus 25 other ways to use lemon peels.
Blow your daily (weekly?!?) carb allotment on this No-Kneed Olive-Rosemary Focaccia with Pistachios from Serious Eat … yum!
Save on your weekend shopping:
- Target: sign up for a REDcard and get 5% off + free shipping on every order!
- Kohls: take $10 off $30 online with code TENOFF30 (through 2/22) or print a pass to save in store!
- Nordstrom: last chance to save up to 40% on Women’s, Men’s and Kids’ during the Clearance Sale (ends 2/22). FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- The Limited: take an extra 30% off sale sweaters and accessories (through 2/22)!
- Alternative Apparel: sign up for the newsletter and get 20% off your next purchase!
- Dooney & Bourke: get free shipping on $100+!
- Julep: new customers … get $10 off your first order of $30+ with code NEW10!
- philosophy: today only! Receive the time in a bottle duo FREE with any $60 purchase ($89 value) with code timeduo (valid 2/20 only)!
- World Market: save up to 50% on all bedroom furniture + bathroom + rugs! Plus, save 10% sitewide with code SAVEBIG10!
- The Cambridge Satchel Co.: get free Ram Embossing + gift wrapping in honor of Chinese New Year (through 2/22)!
- Sur La Table: get free shipping on all orders of $59+ with code SHIPFREE.
- Harry & David: save 15% on $75+ with code SUNSHINE!
- Michaels: take 40% off any 1 regular price item with code CELEBRATE40 (through 2/22).
- Hancock Fabrics: get $5 off $30+ with code AZJFV; $10 off of $50+ with code AZJTN; $15 off $75+ with code AZJFT; or $25 off $100+ with code AZJHD (through 2/23)!
- Living Social: get a 1-Year BJ’s Membership + free $25 BJ’s Gift Card for $35 (through 2/26)!
Finally, it’s 5 o’clock somewhere, and there’s only one thing better than a French 75, and that’s a Lychee French 75 (via Supergolden Bakes). Cheers!
Have an awesome weekend! What will you be up to?
P.S. Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with all of my favorite things!
P.P.S. Read my writing elsewhere … Everything you need to know about Cleaning Your Own Fireplace vs. Hiring a Chimney Sweep … I really had to research that one, as you may imagine! ;
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps keep Hello Little Home running.