Happy Friday, friends!
Do you have anything exciting planned this weekend? The weatherman is predicting a Noreaster (aka big storm) this Saturday, starting just about when I need to attend an event, so that should be interesting!
I actually wouldn’t mind a little snow. There hasn’t been much this winter, and I love walking around Central Park when it’s covered in the white stuff … so pretty!
There isn’t much going on with me, so I’m going to jump right into my favorite links from the week. Enjoy!
My new snake plant from a Houseplant Appreciation Day event I attended. I’ve managed to keep it alive for a couple weeks!
This Tuna Bibimbap from Pink Wings looks so good! If you are vegetarian like me (or vegan), you could easily leaves out the tuna and/or the egg.
Looking for a way to use up fabric scraps? Check out these super cute Fabric Gift Tags from Live Laugh Rowe.
Visit Lydia’s Flexitarian Kitchen for a delicious Smoky Open-Faced Sandwich recipe.
Gorgeous blue pots at The Sill, host of the Houseplant Appreciation event. Definitely stop there if you visit NYC; it’s such a cute little shop!
Don’t miss Alisa Burke’s tutorial for using empty cardboard rolls (from toilet paper, paper towel, etcs.) as stamps and for printing.
Veganosity shared a recipe for Orange Coconut Granola that looks seriously addictive!
Are your photos unorganized and hard to find? Follow along with Simple As That’s new monthly series One Year to More Organized Photos.
This Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quinoa Bowl I saw on Spoonful of Flavor look a.ma.zing (and super healthy, too).
Attention, knitters! These Vintage Checked Mittens from Hands Occupied are adorable, and you’ll love the sweet story behind them.
Trick your kids into eating their veggies with these Feta and Spinach Muffins from Homegrown and Healthy.
Taken while waiting for the subway and feeling a little caged in … ha ha.
DIY Inspired has an easy tutorial for Homemade Bath Salts. They’d make a great gift!
I’ve always wanted to make a Tres Leches Cake, and Titi Crafty has a recipe I can’t wait to try.
Is one of your New Year’s resolutions to get organized? Check out these cute Pantry Labels from The Idea Room.
Wit Wisdom and Food shared a recipe for French Onion Risotto … two of my favorites in one dish! Yum!
Save a little money on your weekend shopping:
- Target: did you know that you can save 5% on every purchase you make at Target? Just sign up for a REDcard (it’s a debit card, not a credit card). I never shop there without mine!
- Amazon: save on top Valentine’s Day gifts, plus gear up for the Big Game!
- Best Buy: save up to 50% on select Small Appliances to help you prep for Game Day!
- Walgreens: buy 1, get 1 50% off Beauty and Personal Care Items (ends 1/24), plus save 23% on contact lens orders with code CYBER23 (ends 1/31).
- Walmart: save on TVs for watching your fave winter sports!
- The Limited: Take 50% off all full price items (excludes select styles) and 40% off all sale items (through 1/25)!
- Alternative Apparel: sign up for the newsletter and get 20% off your next purchase!
- Bauble Bar: has 3 awesome sales going on! First, best-selling Personalized Styles are now 25% Off! Order now for on-time Valentine’s Day delivery. Second, save on Bangle Bundles! Get 40% Off Bracelet Stacks! Finally, pick Three Pairs of Earrings for Only $48.
- Mr. Kate: take $10 off of $100+ with code 7A12S68U2ICL (through 1/24).
- NOVICA: save 10% on birthstone jewelry (through 1/25)!
- Julep: Order a Plush Pout Lip Crayon and get a free Lip Gloss in Polished – a $20 value! – with code PERFECTPOUT (ends 1/31).
- philosophy: take 20% off off sitewide (product exclusions apply) with code ‘surprise20’ (through 1/25)!
- Michaels: take 40% Off any 1 regular price item with code JANSAVE40 (through 1/25).
- Harry & David: this weekend only! Enjoy free shipping sitewide with code LOVEYOU (through 1/25), plus save 15% on $75+ this Valentine’s Day with code LOVER (through 2/13).
- Sur La Table: shop Valentine’s Day baking and decor essentials! There is some seriously cute stuff here.
- World Market: save 10% on your order with code SAVEBIG10!
- Home Decorators Collection: get 20% off + free shipping on all Interior Seating (ends 1/26)!
- LivingSocial: save an extra 15% sitewide with the code BRR15 (through 1/26). Max discount $20; Restrictions apply.
- Lonely Planet: is travel on your 2015 wish list? Save 50% on everything -guidebooks, eBooks, phrasebooks, etc. – with code SECRET50!
Colorful feet at a gallery opening.
Cocktail time! It’s a little too cold for Sex on the Beach (you’ve heard of that one, right?), so why not make Sex on a Snowbank instead? You’re going to love this cute winter drink from Nellie Bellie!
Have a great weekend!
P.S. Are you ready to make February a life-changing month? Then check out the Rediscover Me 28-Day Challenge coaching program from one of my fave bloggers, Alison at Get Your Pretty On. During the program, Alison will give you all the tools you need to make real, lasting positive changes … in everything from self-confidence to appearance to health. Check it out!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps keep Hello Little Home running.