Well, hello there! Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Before I forget … make sure to stop back tonight for Best of the Weekend (starting at 8:00 pm EST). It’s our 100th party – woo hoo! – and we have an awesome giveaway planned that you won’t want to miss!
NYC weather has been gorgeous this week. I didn’t even need a jacket on a couple of the days! Spring is way too short here, so I’m trying to relish the beautiful weather while it lasts.
After an appointment earlier this week, I stepped into Central Park for a breath of fresh air. It was so lovely that I decided to walk home instead of taking the subway. Everything is turning green, and I spotted lots of pretty flowers.
I took some pictures to share with you, along with my favorite posts from the week. Enjoy!
Annie’s Noms shared a recipe for Orange Pie Bars that is a cross between bars and pie … yum!
I love Simply Kelly Designs’ idea for Graduates to Write Themselves a Letter. I wish I had done that when I graduated from high school or college!
I’m dreaming about digging into a bowl of this Triple Cheese Kale Dip from Just Us Four.
Do you have a new baby in your life? Someday I’ll Learn has 10 Tips for Taking Baby Photos that Rock.
Treat yourself to these healthy Peach and Kefir Smoothie Ice Pops from Architecture of a Mom.
Check out this super cute and springy Upcycled Flower Wreath from Soda Cans that the Tip Toe Fairy made!
These Banana Pina Colada Trifles from Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke will transport you to a tropical island!
Learn how to make Homemade Bath Bombs with Club Chica Circle’s easy tutorial.
It’s almost barbeque season! Lighten up your menu with this Vegan Avocado Potato Salad with Dill and Cilantro from Becky’s Best Bites. It looks SO good!
I wish I had a bike so I could make these DIY Floral Bicycle Handlebars from Lovely Indeed … so pretty!
Pinch of Yum shared a 5 Minute Magic Green Sauce that I want to slather on everything!
Looking for a cute and easy project? Check out Woods of Bell Trees’ Handcarved Watermelon Stamp … it’s perfect for summer!
These No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Granola Bars from Camille Styles would make a delish snack.
Cupcakes and Cashmere has a great post on The Impact of a Positive Response.
I cannot wait to try these Coconut Sugar Caramelized Plantains from Minimalist Baker. They look seriously amazing!
This Spring Mani from The Beauty Department is so cute and looks easy to boot!
Shop the weekends best sales!
- Dooney & Bourke: shop the Friends & Family Event! Now thru Sunday, get $50 off $250 | $75 off $375 | $150 off $500! Dooney bags rarely go on sale so don’t miss this sale!
- Target: the exclusive Lilly Pulitzer for Target collection arrives Sunday, April 19! Preview the collection so you are ready to snap up your favorites!
- Henri Bendel: shop the April Sale and save up to $100, plus get a FREE Special Edition Umbrella with every $150 purchase!
- Starbucks: take 10% off selected Mother’s Day Collection with code SBUXBLOGGER (through 4/19)!
- Nordstrom: Mother’s Day is just around the corner! Shop Jewelry Gifts for Mom and find sparkling treasures from PANDORA and more. 100% FREE Shipping & FREE Returns.
- Kohls: shop the Lowest Prices of the Season sale and find great deals under $10!
- Bauble Bar: it’s a tax break surprise! Take 25% off sitewide with code (through 4/19)!
- Harry & David: save 15% on $75+ with code SUNSHINE (through 5/10), plus get free shipping with code MOMSDAY (through 4/19)!
- Sur La Table: shop the Spring Cutlery Sale and save up to 60%!
- World Market: save 15% on outdoor furniture and decor in-store or online! Orders over $150+ ship for free online (through 4/19)!
- Home Decorators Collection: take 20% off Indoor Seating (through 4/20)!
- Gaiam TV: Need to jump start some healthy habits? Join the Conscious Cleanse 14-Day Clean Eating and Yoga Challenge on Gaiam TV!
- Michaels: take 50% off any 1 Regular Price Item with code LPOS415A (through 4/19)!
- Hancock Fabrics: shop the Sunny Days Sale for great savings on denim, ribbon, and much more. Take $20 off $80+ with code AYSTN or get $10 off $50+ with code AYSFT (ends 4/21)!
- LivingSocial: get fit for summer! Shop Fitness Deals up to 80% off!
Celebrate the weekend with a great cocktail! I sure wouldn’t mind sipping Nellie Bellie’s Watermelon Margarita Slushie on a warm spring evening. Cheers to that!
What are you up to this weekend … anything fun?
P.S. Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with all of my favorites.
P.P.S. Make sure to come back tonight for Best of the Weekend (8:00 pm EST)! It’s our 100th party, and we have an awesome giveaway!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps keep Hello Little Home running.