Mother’s Day is just around the corner, and it’s time to start thinking about the perfect gift.
This special day calls for a meaningful present. Whether your mom loves jewelry, cooking, or an after work cocktail, choose something that you know she’ll love, but might not buy for herself. And don’t forget a handwritten note, because that will probably be her favorite part!
My Mother’s Day gift guide is full of ideas that will make your mom’s day.
Whether your mom is into painting her nails or gardening, my Mother’s Day gift guide has something for your favorite lady!
- Henri Bendel Luxe Semi Precious Wrap Bracelet – I absolutely love this beautiful bracelet! It’s destined to become your mom’s favorite wardrobe staple!
- Moon and Lola ‘Vineyard’ Personalized Monogram Necklace – This is such a cute twist on the classic monogram necklace. It comes in a great range of colors, too.
- Elizabeth Cole ‘Aria’ Earrings – These turquoise stud earrings are so pretty, and the simple style is perfect for everything from work to weekend attire.
- Alex and Ani Bracelets – Give your mom a stack of personalized bangles! My picks are the Initial Charm, Mom Charm, and Love Wrap bracelets.
- Chic Buds Crossbody Power Bag – Not only is this bag adorable, but it also has a built in phone charger … great for a mom on the go!
- Henri Bendel ‘Whippet’ Ring Caddy – How fun is this? Perfect for a jewelry lover, this striped dish will hold all of your mom’s favorite baubles.
- Henri Bendel ‘West 57th’ Floral Applique Smartphone Case – This cute case has room for all of your mom’s basics: a phone, cards, and cash!
- Hinge ‘Botanica’ Scarf – A beautiful scarf like this will make any accessory-loving mother smile!
- Dwell Geo Brass Photo Stands – Print out some of your mom’s favorite photos to pair with these sharp photo holders.
- What I Love About Mom Journal – This mini book is a creative way to show your mom just how much you love her.
- Cathy’s Concepts Personalized Jute Tote – Beach season is just around the corner, so give your mom a cute, personalized bag that will hold everything!
- Dwell 24K Gold-Plated Cocktail Shaker – Is your mom a cocktail lover? Give her something fancy schmancy to shake up her drinks!
- RGB Sheer Nail Polish Set – These pretty, sheer polishes will flatter any complexion and will carry your mom from work to the weekend.
- Harry & David Sea Salt Caramels – Does your mom have a sweet tooth? Send her these decadent caramels!
- Paper Source ‘Best Mom’ Apron – This pretty ombre apron will make your mother smile every time she wears it!
- Urban Accents Popcorn Kit – Treat your snack-loving mom to this yummy kit. It has popcorn, plus six distinctive seasonings she’ll love!
- Mama Bear Mug – It doesn’t get much cuter than this adorable mug!
- Norway Says ‘Plus’ Grinder – This colorful pepper grinder has a unique look and shape that will make cooking a pleasure.
- A Coloring Book: Drawings by Andy Warhol – Bring a little whimsy into your creative mom’s life with this unique coloring book! Make sure to package it with some fun pens or colored pencils.
- Julia Child Books – Any mother who loves cooking will appreciate receiving Julia Child’s book My Life in Paris, as well as her Mastering the Art of French Cooking set, which is a treasure trove of classic recipes!
- Le Creuset Cherry French Press – Give your favorite coffee-loving lady this gorgeous French press!
- World Market Geo Terrarium – Does your mom have a green thumb? Surprise her with a beautiful terrarium, plus a gift card for the local nursery.
What are your getting for your mom this year?