Well, hello there! Thank you so much for stopping by today.
It’s been a while since I’ve done one of my link roundups, and I’ve been busy! My husband’s 40th birthday was last Saturday, and we had a party. It was kind of crazy how few people it took to fill up my tiny apartment, but the party was fun nevertheless. Thankfully, he is older than me, so my 40th is still a (little) way off … I’m not ready for that quite yet!
Joel’s favorite musician is Paul Weller. Have you heard of him? Weller’s huge in the UK, but not so much here. He played NYC shows two weeks in a row – once on Joel’s birthday – so of course, we had to go see him (twice!). It was really fun and a great birthday present.
We also went to see The Tempest in Central Park this week. It’s free, but you have to wait in a long line for tickets on the morning of the show. Thankfully, Joel handles that part. It was a great performance, although the people behind us were totally obnoxious and made it hard to concentrate. Annoying!
We’ve also been to the beach, and now I’m dreaming of going back. You can get there on the subway, but it’s a long ride. I think I’d go every week if it was closer!
Anyway, here are some of my favorite posts, a few recent pics, and some great weekend sales!
Any tea lover will want to make these Chai Ice Cream Sandwiches from Oleander and Palm.
Here’s How to Hang Art Correctly via Emily Henderson.
The First Mess shared a Cool Vegan Noodle Salad with Seared Tofu and Zingy Almond Butter Sauce that looks perfect for a hot summer day.
These DIY Marble Dipped Vases from Sugar & Cloth are pretty fab, and you won’t believe what was used to create them!
This Sweet Plum Sorbet from Joy the Baker sounds delish.
Hello Natural has 3 Ways to Get Boho Waves without Heat … I love the modern pin curls!
Use up those summer veggies in this Eggplant String Bean Stir Fry from The Woks of Life.
I Spy DIY shows you how to make your own perfectly Distressed Denim Shorts.
These Watermelon and Citrus Popsicles from Camille Styles are oh so pretty!
Weaving is having a moment. Here’s How to Start a Weaving Project … via Hands Occupied.
This Quinoa, Fennel, and Cherry Salad from Naturally Ella is right up my alley … yum!
I love the vintage vibe this DIY Rafia Embroidered Tote from Vitamini Handmade has!
Whip up a batch of Fruit Simple Syrup from This Heart of Mine … it’s perfect for topping ice cream or used in a cocktail.
Minimalist Baker shared a recipe for Cherry Pie Ice Cream that’s vegan and has an actual pie in it … for real!
Save on your weekend shopping with these awesome summer sales!
- Kohls: Print Pass! Take $10 off your purchase of $30 or more (through 6/28)!
- Nordstrom: save up to 40% off Men, Women & Kids styles during the Summer Clearance Sale (through 7/28)! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Target: buy 1, get 1 50% off Clothing, Shoes, and Accessories for the whole family, PLUS save up to 30% on Furniture during the Home Sale (both sales through 6/27)!
- Dooney & Bourke: take take $20 off select totes with code TOTES! PLUS, get a Free Lunch Bag and Free Shipping on orders of $250+ with code LUNCH! Both sales end 6/30.
- Bauble Bar: play the Pretty Up Plinko Game and Win Up to $100 Off at BaubleBar and Julep + other Mystery Gifts and Offers (ends 7/13)! Plus, shop new styles just added to sale and get 40-75% off!
- lucy Activewear: take an additional 30% off sale items (ends 7/6)!
- The Limited: has tons of sales right now (no codes needed!) … my fave: take an extra 40% off All Sale Items (through 7/1)!
- Forever 21: shop the Semi-Annual Shoe & Handbag Sale and save up to 50% on select styles (through 6/29)!
- Need Supply Co.: shop tons of new spring/summer markdowns for both men and women from brands like Jeffrey Campbell, Rachel Comey, Teva, and more. Save up to 70%!
- Cambridge Satchel: save 40% during the Summer Sale! Plus, get free worldwide shipping!
- The Honest Company: choose a FREE discovery kit of Diapers & Wipes, Essentials, and/or Health & Wellness products! Pay only $5.95 for shipping and handling.
- World Market: save up to 50% ALL Outdoor (through 7/5)! Plus, use code SAVEBIG10 for an extra 10% off!
- Home Decorators Collection: take 25% off 75+ Best Sellers (ends 6/29)!
- Harry & David: take 15% off orders $75+ with code SHINE!
- Sur La Table: shop the Summer Sale and Clearance and save up to 75%! Limited Time!
- Living Social: ends Today!! Take an extra 15% off sitewide with code SUMMER15 (through 6/26)! Restrictions apply; max savings $20.
- Michaels: take 40% off any 1 Regular Price Item with code MAKEIT4015 (through 6/28)!
How about a cool, refreshing summer cocktail? This Watermelon St. Germain Slush from A Beautiful Mess looks just about perfect. Cheers to the weekend!
What do you have planned for the weekend … anything fun?
P.S. Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with all of my faves!
P.P.S. Are you spending the 4th of July in NYC? Don’t miss my Coldwell Banker post on the best things to do!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps keep Hello Little Home running.