It’s been a long while since I’ve done a Hello Friday! Link Roundup. I didn’t mean to stop these posts, but 2015 was little crazy-making and something had to go!
I love sharing ideas/recipes/etc. that catch my eye, as well as giving a peek into my week, so I’m planning to bring it back this year. Probably every other week, but don’t hold me to that!
These posts also provide me with motivation to take more photos, something I haven’t done a lot of lately. Last year was so busy that between work and the blog, I kind of developed a workaholic tunnel vision. I plan to spend more time relaxing and taking in the world around me this year. Here’s to that!
Anyway, here are my favorite links from the week, plus some great weekend sales to boot!
I love this cute mug I found at Duane Reade … $3!!
This Vegetarian Ramen Bowl with Spicy Brussels Sprouts from Naturally Ella looks delish and is perfect for winter.
I have a ton of yarn I need to use up (#CrafterProblems), and this simple, yet striking Diagonal Twist Scarf from Purl Bee would definitely get a lot of use this winter.
These Tomato and Corn Tostadas with Baked Eggs from Annie’s Eats would make a wonderful breakfast or dinner.
I can’t wait to try this Full and Soft Hair Tutorial from The Small Things. I’ve already bought the mousse, a hair product I haven’t used since the early nineties!
Download this gorgeous and free XOXO February 2016 Calendar from Cu-rio.
Brighten up a cold winter day with this Sunshine Citrus Chia Bowl from Love and Lemons.
I love this Brushstroke Nail Art from Paper & Stitch.
DIY Spiked Lollipops from Sugar & Cloth … how fun do those sound?
These Marbled Valentine’s Hearts that Sum of Their Stories created for The Pinning Mama are so pretty, plus easy to make, too!
Shake up your dinner routine with one of these 25 Globally Inspired Healthy Recipes from A Couple Cooks.
I’m looking forward to trying this easy and chic Double Knot Bun Tutorial from Hair Romance.
I need to get a spiralizer so I can make this Burst Tomato and Zucchini Spaghetti with Avocado Sauce from Pinch of Yum.
Pamper your skin with this Anti-Aging Mocha Mud Mask from Hello Glow.
Save on your weekend shopping with these awesome sales (these are affiliate links)!
- Nordstrom: receive a FREE 28-Piece Gift with your $125 Beauty Purchase! It’s packed with samples from Lancôme, Yves Saint Laurent, Tory Burch + more ($130 Value)! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Target: shop the Bath Sale! Spend $100, save $25; spend $50, save $10 with promo
code REFRESH + save up to 15% (through 1/23)!
- Kohls: take 20% off sitewide with code SAVEBIG20 (through 1/25)!
- Amazon: tax time is right around the corner … get up to 40% off TurboTax 2015!
- Best Buy: prep for the Big Game with a New Ultra HD TV + get Free Geek Squad® TV Setup and Mounting! Save up to 20% on select HDTVs and 30% on select tech!
- Soludos: take an extra 40% off Sale Items!
- Ruche: sign up to become a member and get 30% off New Arrivals with code NEW!
- The Limited: take an extra 60% off Sale Items, PLUS an Extra 70% off Final Sale Items (through 1/24)!
- The Cambridge Satchel Company: take an Extra 20% off Sale Items with code EXTRA20 (ends 1/25)!
- Sur La Table: save up To 55% at the Biggest Sale Of The Year! Plus, check out the Winter Clearance Sale while you’re there to save up to 75%
- World Market: take up to 50% off ALL Furniture (ends 2/1) + save an additional 10% with code SAVEBIG10! Plus, take an extra $50 off on orders $200 + get Free Shipping on $200+ online with code LETSGO!
- Design Within Reach: shop the Living Room Sale and save 15%-50% on specially marked Sofa Collections, Sleepers, Recliners + So Much More!! (Through 1/28.)
- Juice Beauty: try a FREE full size Organic Lip Moisturizer ($15 value), with any $75 purchase. Use Code USDA at checkout (through 1/31).
- Groopdealz: save up to 75% off the most popular items at Groopdealz (ends 1/23)! This cute and colorful beanie is my fave!
- Tiny Prints: get 20% off sitewide with code JANSALE20 (through 1/26)! It’s a great time to get custom Valentine’s Day cards!
- Moo: save 25% sitewide! It’s the perfect time to get new business cards + more (ends 1/27)!
- Dylan’s Candy Bar: take 20% off all chocolate (through 1/23)!
- Michaels: take 40% off Any One Regular Price Item with code STACKUP1176T (ends 1/24)!
- Craftsy: enter the Online Class Giveaway for a chance to win 5 Craftsy classes (ends 1/31)!
- LivingSocial: get 15% off with code SWEET (through 1/25)! Max savings $20. Restrictions apply.
I hope you found a link to love, and maybe a fun sale, too! Here in NYC, we are expected to get a foot of snow this weekend … either that or 1 to 3 inches. Ha ha! I guess I will have to see what happens Saturday!
What are your weekend plans?