Father's Day is fast approaching, and if you are anything like me, you've waited until the last minute to pick something up.
Don't worry! I've rounded up some great ideas for you.
- For the dad who loves wine, you can't go wrong with a great bottle. Gundlach-Bundschu (Gun Bun for short) is one of my favorite California wineries, and your dad will love their Cabernet Sauvignon. How About Orange even has a free Father's Day bottle tag printable to dress up the bottle.
- A stylish dad will like an addition to his wardrobe that he might not buy for himself. Ray Ban Clubmasters are a classic. I actually saw Michael J. Fox in Central Park recently, and he was wearing Clubmasters. If MJF wears them, I'm pretty sure your dad will, too!
- If your dad is trying to get in shape, then he'll appreciate the Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker. This tiny device clips on to his waistband and tracks steps, distance, and calories burned. He can even compete with his friends throughout the day!
- The music lover or dad who travels frequently would love a pair of Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones. These top-of-the-line headphones are the real deal, and what dad doesn't like to tune everything out once in a while?
- For the beer lover whose always toyed with making his own brew, this Brooklyn Brew Shop Beer Making Kit is perfect. The kits contains everything your dad needs to make a gallon of light-bodied Belgian Ale.
- If your dad is a whiskey drinker, get him these Dad Whiskey Stones, which are guaranteed to keep his drink cold without making it watery. And splash out and include a nice bottle of whiskey, too - this Redbreast 12 Year Old Whiskey is highly recommended.
- Sports lovers will get a kick out of a vintage style hat, like this Brooklyn Bushwicks Ballcap, which is an authentic reproduction of the 1935 cap worn by the team. Pick your dad's favorite team and you're all set.
- The dad who is still a kid at heart will enjoy this Desktop Ping Pong set. Turn any table into a game of ping pong with the kit and enjoy hours of fun!
What are you getting your dad for Father's Day?