Are you dreaming of a nursery fit for a princess? Then, you’ll love this modern girl’s nursery!
This post contains affiliate links.
I just can’t help myself … I enjoy following royal news. The ever-stylish Princess Kate has a lot to do with my interest to be sure.
So of course, I was excited about the birth of Princess Charlotte of Cambridge earlier this month. I love her name—Charlotte Elizabeth Diana—and all the meaning behind it. If she takes after her older brother, she is sure to be quite adorable!
It’s fun to imagine what this sweet baby’s nursery might look like. I couldn’t resist pulling together a modern girl’s nursery inspired by the newest royal. It’s perfect for your little princess!
Modern Girl’s Nursery
I just adore the sweet details in this modern girl’s nursery. It’s feminine without being overly saccharine and modern without being austere. Here’s how you can recreate the room:
- Crib: I love the clean lines of this Ava 3-in-1 Crib. It would work great for a baby boy, too.
- Bedding: Pottery Barn Kid’s Bright Border Linen Nursery Bedding is bright and cheery without being overly girly.
- Stuffed Animal: How adorable is this giggle Rabbit Plush Toy?
- Dresser: This Arleigh Mirrored Dresser from Lulu & Georgia is super glam, and your kid won’t grow out of it as they move beyond the baby years.
- Art: A modern baby girl’s nursery calls for a little whimsy and personality, and art is a great way to add it. I love these three prints from Lulu & Georgia: Glazed Donut, Storms (it reads,”I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship”), and the beyond cute Weiner Dog print.
- Lamp: Lulu & Georgia’s Thimble Table Lamp is another piece that can continue to be used as baby grows up.
- Table: The curvy lines of Lulu & Georgia’s Cranson Side Table adds a ladylike softness to the room, and the natural material brings warmth.
- Chair: Every nursery needs a comfortable and attractive rocking chair, and this Eddie Bauer Wingback Upholstered Rocker is a great option.
- Rug: This beautiful Zoey Rug from Lulu & Georgia pulls together the whole nursery.
Do you follow royal news, too?
P.S. If you love this adorable room, make sure to check out my Modern Boy’s Nursery, too!