Need a unique gift? I’ve rounded up the best personalized gift ideas, and there’s something for everyone, from friends to moms to people who have everything or are hard to buy for!
This post contains affiliate links.
There’s nothing better than finding the perfect, most meaningful gift. It can be tricky though!
The key is to find something special, that’s also useful … which is why I love giving custom gifts.
If you’re still searching for a special gift, why not give a present that’s completely unique (just like the recipient)? A Personalized gift is the perfect choice, and I’ve rounded up all of my favorites.
Whether you are looking for personalized Christmas gift ideas, custom Mother’s Day presents, gifts ideas for the person who has everything, or a meaningful present for another occasion, you are sure to find some great ideas for personalized gifts here!
Where to Find Personalized Gift Ideas
You can find custom gifts in many places. These are some of my favorite stores to shop for personalized gifts:
- Shutterfly – I love Shutterfly! They have the best personalized photo gift ideas. You can customize everything from photo books to shower curtains on their site.
- Bauble Bar – Shop Bauble Bar for gorgeous personalized jewelry and small trinkets (key chains, coasters, etc.).
- Henri Bendel – Add a monogram to luxe bags, wallets, iphone cases, and more in Henri Bendel’s Personalization Shop.
- Nordstrom – Visit Nordstrom to find everything from personalized jewelry to blankets to glassware.
- Alex and Ani – Build a personalized bracelet or necklace filled with meaning for a mom, sister, or girlfriend.
- Paper Source – Customize everything from stationary to notebooks … great gifts for loved ones, as well as business acquaintances.
The Best Personalized Gift Ideas
A personalized present automatically says one-of-a-kind and is sure to be cherished. Here are my favorite personalized gift ideas for any occasion:
- Personalized Stationary – Beautiful, custom stationary is a great gift for loved ones, as well as bosses and co-workers. Paper Source has tons of options, from whimsical to classic. My favorites include the fun Multicolor Chevron Stationary, the gorgeous Marble Stationary, and the lovely Bombshell Stationary. You can find custom stamps and embossers, as well as personalized note pads sets, planners, and more, at Paper Source.
- Lively Stripes Serving Tray – Know someone who loves to entertain? Then she’d adore a fun acrylic tray embellished with her favorite photos. Shutterfly has lots of cute tray options (you can even upload your own design), and this classic design is one of my faves.
- Alex and Ani Bangles – Build a completely custom charm bracelet. Each of the charms that Alex and Ani offers has a special meaning. If you’re creating a stack, I’d start with an initial charm, like this Initial P Charm Bangle. Then add some fun and meaningful charms, based on her personality or interests.
- Monogram Rustic Wood Sign – How sweet is this sign? Personalize it with a first name or surname initial.
- Incognito Y Chain – I love the subtle glamour of this necklace. It’s an understated, yet stylish way to wear a piece of custom jewelry.
- Floral Frame Candle – Shutterfly offers lots of cute candle designs, and this one is so sweet. Customize it with a photo or monogram, and choose the scent, too.
- Big and Little Dipper Set – This set from Alex and Ani isn’t personalized by I couldn’t resist including it. There comes a time in everyone’s life when they need someone to lean on, someone who will protect them and keep them on the right track. The Big Dipper, like a safe haven, watches over the Little Dipper, symbolic of the unbreakable bonds we share. Give the Big Dipper Bangle to your mom, sister, or friend, and keep the Little Dipper Bangle for yourself (or vice versa).
- West 57th Kangaroo Wallet – I love the bright color of this classic wallet. Personalize it with the recipient’s monogram.
- Block Acrylic Monogram Coaster Set – Perfect for anyone who enjoys entertaining … these monogram coasters are simply beautiful.
- Kate Spade New York ‘Down to Business’ Business Card Holder – This cute business card holder will brighten up any working lady’s day.
- Acrylic Monogram Key Chain – Whoever you give this key chain to will think of you every time she reaches for her keys! Comes in multiple colors.
- Doodle Frame Pillow – How sweet would this pillow look in a family room? Customize it with a favorite photo or choose one of the other designs offered by Shutterfly.
- Three Letter Monogram Wine Glass – Help someone special escape the stresses of the day with their own personalized wine glass!
- West 57th Studded Bag Tag – Know someone who loves traveling? Then, she’d love a gorgeous luggage tag customized with her monogram.
- Personalized Canvas Tote – Fill this cute bag with treats, like everything you’d need for an at home spa day or a gourmet meal. Also comes in silver.
- Gold Initial Necklace – Any mom would love a necklace personalized with her kid’s initials. She’ll wear it every day!
- West 57th Baby Bag – What new mom wouldn’t love a luxe, yet functional diaper bag customized with her monogram? Need a bag for someone who’s not a mom? Personalize one of Henri Bendel’s beautiful handbags instead.
- Shutterfly Photo Books – I love these personalized photo albums! There are three ways to create your book: Custom Path (layout the book exactly the way you want); Simple Path (Shutterfly will automatically place the photos in your book); and Make My Book (Shutterfly’s designers will make a book for you ). Check out how I create my yearly family photo books for inspiration!
I hope these personalized gift ideas have helped you find the perfect treat for that special someone in your life!
What is the best personalized gift you’ve received?