Updating your seasonal wardrobe doesn't have to be expensive. Today, I'm sharing three cute spring outfits under $100!
It's really started getting warm here in Dallas ... definitely shorts and sundresses weather.
On Saturday, I decided to go for a long walk, so I checked the weather before I left. Mid-eighties ... perfect weather for jeans and a ¾-sleeve tee layered over a tank, right? Thankfully, I also chose to wear sandals, but let's just say I arrived at my destination a little red-faced!
I always underestimate the weather at this time of year, but it's time to break out the warm weather clothes. I'm on a tight budget this season, so I thought it would be fun to pick out three cute spring outfits under $100.
*This post contains affiliate links.
Each of these looks is a complete outfit, including accessories, for less than $100 (not including tax). I've also included an extra bonus item (or two) for each outfit, just in case you have a little extra money to spend.
This cute and casual spring outfit has all my faves, including stripes and bright colors. The adorable bag (which is perfect for the beach come summer) inspired the whole look.
- Straw Tote ($34.99) - I love, love, love and must have this bag! How cute is the colorful tassel?
- Skinny Jean Short ($22.99) - The long length is perfect for easing into shorts season, especially if don't want to bare the whole kit and caboodle.
- Striped Tee ($9.00) - I need a new striped top, and this one is perfect. Plus, you can't beat that price! Pair it with the green cardi and white jeans linked below for a whole new look.
- Quarter Strap Sandals ($24.99) - These sandals look so comfy ... the low wedge is ideal for days you'll be on your feet all day. They'd look great paired with any of these outfits.
- Drop Earrings ($7.99) - Aren't these earrings pretty? They're the perfect pop of color for any outfit.
- Bonus Items: The above items add up to $99.96. Do you have a little extra cash to spend? Add a Jean Jacket ($29.99) for chilly mornings or shield your eyes with a pair of Round Tortoiseshell Sunglasses ($14.99).
Spring is the perfect time to break out your dress collection! I'd wear this outfit to the office or out to brunch.
- Fit & Flare Dress ($29.99) - This dress is made from seersucker, a fabric that just screams spring! Pair it with more formal accessories for the office or dress it down for the weekend.
- Short Sleeve Cardigan ($19.99) - A bright green cardi is the perfect splash of color for this cute spring outfit.
- Quarter Strap Sandals ($27.99) - These sandals are so sleek and versatile. They'd also looked great paired with the shorts or white jeans linked here.
- Gold Circular Drop Earrings ($14.99) - How pretty are these earrings? They look much more expensive than they really are, and I love the mint color.
- Bonus Items: So far, this outfit adds up to $92.96. If you have a little extra money, add a pair of fun Cat Eye Sunglasses ($14.99) or a gorgeous Hobo Handbag with Tassel ($36.99)!
As the weather warms up, I always start to favor more bohemian attire. This year is no exception! Here's an outfit that anyone can pull off, whether you are a full-blown hippie or more conservative.
- Tie-Back Tee ($16.99) - I absolutely love this tee! It's super soft, and I like the swingy shape. Wear it with jeans now or with shorts come summer.
- Mid-Rise Jegging ($29.99) - White jeans are my go to at this time of year. This pair is stretchy and comfy, and comes in a wide-range of sizes.
- Thong Sandals ($17.99) - I live in this style of sandal during spring and summer. They're so comfy, almost like you're walking barefoot.
- Aviator Sunglasses ($16.99) - Aviators are so chic, and this pair's pretty blush pink color is an instant wardrobe update.
- Stretch Bracelet Set ($14.99) - All this outfit needs accessory-wise is a fun stack of bracelets!
- Bonus Item: This outfit adds up to $96.95 so far. Have a little extra change in your wallet? Add this unique Satchel with Embroidery Detail ($44.99) ... it's guaranteed to make any outfit you pair it with!
Which of these cute spring outfits under $100 is your fave?
I'm linking up with I Heart Naptime.