Do you wash your hair every day? I used to.
My scalp is very oily, and I was in the habit of washing and blowing it out every day. It took a LOT of time, and I finally decided to see if I could stretch it out a couple days. Once I discovered the right dry shampoo (inexpensive Suave is my fave!), I found that I could go two or three days without a wash.
In between washes, I tend to wear my hair in a pony tail, braid, or bun. I love to add a little fun to these simple styles with pretty summer hair accessories.
Whether you’re wearing your hair up or down, these pretty summer hair accessories are the perfect way to add a little pop to your do!
- Gimme Couture ‘Audrey’ Hair Clip: use this fun pin to dress your pony tail.
- Tasha ‘Crystal Stars’ Bobby Pin Set: these cute pins are perfect for holding back bangs or simply adding a little sparkle to your style.
- Natasha Couture ‘Betsy’ Headband: keep your hair off your face or accent an updo with this pretty band.
- Leaves of Loveliness Hair Pin Set: these gorgeous pins are an easy way to upgrade a basic hairstyle.
- Henri Bendel ‘Thompson Downtown’ Tassel Barrette: pull your hair back with this fabulous fringe barrette.
- Tasha Beaded Head Wrap: this lovely band is an easy way to add style to beach hair.
- Gimme Couture ‘Vogue’ Hair Clip: pin this beauty under a bun or near a pony for a simple style upgrade.
- Henri Bendel Petal Pony: the petite charms on this elastic band are a fun touch.
- Forever 21 Filigree Charm Headband: this pretty band is perfect for pulling back your hair on a hot summer day.
- Lulu Tassel Ponytail Holder Set: if you are as obsessed with tassels as I am, this colorful set is a must have!
- Cara ‘Double Leaf’ Bobby Pin Set: use these sweet pins to twist your bangs off your face.
- Henri Bendel Crystal Arrow Bobby Pin Set: these gem-encrusted pins are the perfect accent to a fun updo.
- ban.do ‘Twist’ Scarf: this is one flexible summer hair accessory! Twist it through your hair, wrap it around a pony tail, tie it in a bow, or even wear it around your wrist.
- Forever 21 Knotted Lace Hair Scrunchie: yes, the 90’s scrunchie is back! Wrap this pretty lace one around your pony!
- BP. Gauzy Floral Crown: go full-on flower child with this pretty flower head band.
- Sultra ‘Uptown Chic’ Bun Shaper: okay, so this accessory isn’t cute, but it will help you create the perfectly-shaped bun.
What is your favorite summer hair style?
I’m linking up with Sundays Down Under.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps keep Hello Little Home running.