Looking for a thoughtful present? These Self-Care Gifts are perfect for anyone who could use a little more relaxation or extra wellness in their life!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you looking for the perfect gift for pretty much anyone on your list? Gift giving can be so tricky, but the one thing that almost everyone can use is a little stress relief!
Whether you're looking to splurge, or just need a little something, I've got you covered with these thoughtful wellness gifts. You'll find everything from face masks to puzzles to cozy clothes and so much more. You could even put a few together to create a care package or gift basket.
I had so much fun rounding up the best self-care gift ideas for you! And there is truly something for everyone here, whether you're searching for a family member, bestie, co-worker, a loved one who's going through a hard time, your partner, etc. Maybe even treat yourself ... no judgement here!
Ready to start indulging your loved ones with these meaningful gift ideas? Keep scrolling to get inspired and read the whole gift guide!
1. Teddy Bear Slippers and Robe
Don't these Teddy Bear Slippers and Robes look super cozy? The slippers are actually what inspired this whole gift guide! This would be the perfect gift for pretty much anyone, and Pottery Barn has lots of other robes and slippers, too, if these aren't quite right. Check out this cute Faux Fur Robe for a more affordable (but just as luxe) option, too!
2. Face Masks
Looking for a gift for a skin care addict? You can't go wrong with a face mask ... the fun kind, not the 2020 kind (ha). Here are three you'll love:
- Charcoal Lemonade Sheet Mask - This is my go-to mask for calming and moisturizing acne prone skin. The Crème Shop makes lots of other masks you'll love, too, including cute animal printed ones (fun for kids and adults). This Turmeric Mask is a fave, too, but they're honestly all great.
- Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay - A clay mask that's ideal for congested skin ... this unique mask is a treat and it really works, too!
- Let's Get Sheet Faced Mask Pack - This generous pack comes with 14 masks that work for a range of different concerns, everything from pore tightening to hydrating. Give the whole pack, or break it up and use the masks as stocking stuffers.
3. Tea Lovers Subscription
Nothing's more relaxing than a hot cup of tea after a stressful day, right? Which is you'll love this monthly tea subscription from Plum Deluxe! First of all, it's super affordable (starting at $10 a month). And second, the tea are so delicious, not to mention beautiful ... this isn't the powdered stuff that comes in a tea bag!
You can also purchase the teas individually if a subscription isn't what you're looking for. Whether you get the individual tea or the subscription though, pair it with this Heart Shaped Infuser and a mug for a super sweet gift.
4. Bubble Bath Essentials
Have a bath lover on your list? Treat them to everything they need for a luxurious bath, starting with bubble bath! Philosophy has a great range of scented bubble baths which can also be used as shampoo or body wash (feminine Amazing Grace is a fan favorite). This calming lavender scented bubble bath from The Honest Company is also lovely. This set of XL Bath Bombs would also be super fun!
5. Shower Lover's Treat
Not everyone is a bath lover ... shocking, I know! A long shower can be just as relaxing though, especially when you pair it with these beautiful (and wonderful smelling) Aromatherapy Shower Steamers.
6. Knitting Kit
Knitting can be so relaxing, especially once you get into a groove! This Blanket Knitting Kit has everything your giftee needs to whip up a cute, cozy blanket that they'll enjoy all winter long ... it's literally the gift that keeps on giving!
7. Candle with an Amazing Scent
Who doesn't love relaxing at night with a wonderful smelling candle burning in the background? Choosing a scent for others can be kind of tricky though, which is why I love Homesick Candles! The candles come in a variety of scents that evoke different countries, cities, states, seasons, and even memories (like Road Trip or Beach Cottage), allowing you to pick a candle based on your friend's hometown, current city, or fave vacation spot.
- Rewined Candles, which are poured in repurposed wine bottles, make a clever gift for wine lovers! They come in a variety of scents, including the signature Pinot Noir, plus other fragrances like Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, and more.
- Voluspa, which packages their candles in luxurious patterned tins and jars, is a brand that's easy to fall in love with. Their beautiful candles come in many scents, so it can be hard to decide ... Mokara (with notes of orchid, white lily, and spring moss) is one of my faves though.
- Sweet Water Decor is another company that makes delicious smelling candles. All of their candles are hand poured, and there are tons of scents to select from. Spa Day, with it's fragrance of sea salt, jasmine, and wood, would be right in keeping with the self-care theme!
8. Flying Wish Paper
Flying Wish Paper makes such an unexpected gift. Anyone will love it, but it's especially ideal if you're shopping for someone who's hard to buy for or for someone who has everything! Basically, you write a wish on a piece of the paper, light it on fire, and it flies away (don't worry, it doesn't go too far). It's such a unique and magical way to send a wish out into the world.
9. Fitness Tracker
Know someone who thrives on a sweaty workout or who loves their daily walks? Get them that fitness tracker they've been eyeing! A tracker is an excellent way for them to keep track of workouts, sleep, nutrition, and more. FitBit has many options, ranging from basic trackers to more advanced smart watches.
10. Gifts for Foodies
Have a friend or family member who enjoys relaxing in the kitchen? Get them something they might not buy themself, like a fancy Le Creuset Dutch Oven, a beautiful ceramic baking dish, or a fun gadget (like a Spiralizer). For a gift that keeps on giving, a meal prep subscription or a monthly wine membership is also a great idea.
11. Jigsaw Puzzles
A puzzle is the perfect way to kick back after a long day. And depending on the puzzle you choose, it can work for singles, couples, families, or kids. Here are a few you'll love:
- Vase of Flowers Puzzle - A challenging wood puzzle that has a really pretty result.
- Retro Comics / Vintage Fruit Labels Puzzles - This 2-pack of puzzles would please a vintage lover!
- Purple Succulents Puzzle - Lots of deep, beautiful colors in this one ... looks super challenging!
- 3D Notre Dame Puzzle - Have you ever done a 3D puzzles? This one looks super cool! Also comes on St. Paul's Cathedral and Duomo di Milano versions.
- Donuts Puzzle - Just try not to get hungry! This would be a good choice for the whole family. It also comes in a 300-piece version for younger kids.
- National Parks Puzzle - Ideal for anyone who loves traveling or the outdoors!
- Personalized Puzzle - You could also create a puzzle with a personalized photo. This would make a special gift for grandparents or long distance family members, or you could do a funny photo for a friend! Shutterfly has custom puzzles ranging from 60 to 1014 pieces, so there's a size for everyone on your list.
12. Coloring Supples
Adult coloring is one of those hobbies that pretty much everyone loves ... even my father-in-law is hooked! There are so many unique coloring book options out there, too:
- Coffee Animals Coloring Book - This book is for coffee + cute animal lovers! It's full of uplifting sayings and even some recipes, too.
- World of Flowers - The detailed drawings in this book are so beautiful!
- Edgar Allen Poe Coloring Book - Each drawing is accompanied by a story snippet ... perfect for Poe lovers!
- Amazing Patterns - This book is filled with 100 patterned pages that will lead to hours of enjoyment.
- Swear Word Coloring Book - Would make a fun, irreverent gift for a friend!
13. Museum Membership
Know someone who loves art or history? Get them a membership to their favorite local museum! This could be a thoughtful family gift, too, depending on the museum.
14. Class Membership
Have someone crafty or who enjoys cooking on your list? Sign them up for a Craftsy membership, and they'll be able to take unlimited craft, art, sewing, decor, and cooking classes!
15. Stress Relief Basket
Why not create a gift of relaxation? It's easy, and you can fill it with lots of fun little gifts that will helped the recipient relax ... perfect for mom's, teachers, bosses, best friends, boyfriends (pretty much anyone!). Check out my DIY Relaxation Gift Basket for tips on putting it together!
16. Cozy Pajamas
Who doesn't love switching into a pair of cozy pj's at the end of a long day? This henley / jogger set is so cute, and there are three patterns to choose from. Another options is this comfy patterned fleece set, which is available in four fun patterns. A sweatsuit for lounging in would also be a comfy idea!
17. Zen Garden
There is something so relaxing about arranging this Mini Zen Garden just right! It comes with everything you need, and it's the fun way to spend a little downtime during the day. Would be perfect for an office desk!
18. Yoga Essentials
Friends with a yoga lover (or an aspiring yogi)? Treat them to a new yoga mat. This Printed Yoga Mat from Gaiam is the best ... it's slightly thicker than usual, so it's perfect for anyone with sensitive knees. Plus, it comes in tons of cool patterns. If they already have a mat, you could also do blocks, straps, or even an online (or in-person) class pass.
19. Body Scrub
I don't know about you, but sometimes a long, hot shower is the BEST medicine! This Coffee Body Scrub is one the best ways to stretch things out. It smells great, is fun to use, leaves you with soft, glowing skin, and the packaging couldn't be cuter. There are a few different varieties to choose from, but the coffee is my fave.
A journal makes a thoughtful gift for pretty much anyone, especially someone who likes to write or who is going through a hard time. These classic journals are affordable, colorful, and lay flat, which is a nice touch. If you have the time, a personalized journal makes an even more special gift. Paper Source has tons of cute journals that you can customize with a name, or even with your own image on the cover.
21. An Experience
Sometimes an experience makes the best present, and you can totally customize it to the recipient. It could be a massage, mani / pedi, exercise class, wine tasting, or whatever else you think your friend might like.
Tip: Obviously, experiences are a little trickier to take part in right now. Make sure to choose a gift certificate / package with a lengthy expiration date, so it can be enjoyed when it's safer to be out and about. As an alternative, you could create a DIY experience at home instead.
22. Face Roller
Skin care definitely equals self-care in my book. A face roller is one of these things someone might not treat themself to, but that they'll definitely love receiving. This Ice Roller is a favorite of mine (and many others!) ... it really decreases puffiness, calms skin, and it can even help with bad headaches / migraines. Another great option is the Jade Roller / Gua Sha Set, the perfect way to try out two trendy skin care tools!
23. Jewelry with a Message
Know someone who is going through a stressful time? Give them a gift with a powerful message! Yes, positive affirmations can sometimes be cheesy, but they also have the power to uplift. This You're a Badass Bracelet (which is also available in silver) is simple and affordable, and it comes with many different message options.
24. Cozy Throw / Blanket
A cozy blanket almost feels like a real hug ... what could be better? Here are some that you'll love giving:
- Barefoot Dreams - This super cushy throw is available in both solid colors, as well a variety of chic animal prints.
- Faux Fur Throw - This Pottery Barn throw is the coziest ... perfect for snuggling up under all winter long!
- Teddy Bear Fleece - Looking for a more affordable option? This snuggly throw is thick and the pom pom trim is so cute, plus it comes in three colors that will work for anyone.
25. Gifts for Green Thumbs
Know someone with a green thumb (or someone who's trying to develop one)? A plant makes a meaningful gift that will (hopefully) last for years. They're also simple to come by ... just visit a local nursery, or even easier, order one online! I've used both FTD and Teleflora with success, and they partner with local shops. If you're shopping for that plant lady who already has an impressive collection, surprise her with these colorful Living Stone Succulent Seeds and a beautiful watering can instead.
26. Essential Oil Dispenser
Certain scents have the ability to enhance or improve your mood (read more about how it works), and an essential oil dispenser is an easy way to experiment with the power of scent. There are many different dispensers out there, but this beautiful essential oil dispenser / humidifier is one that's actually lovely to look at, too!
27. Infuser Water Bottle
These clever Infuser Water Bottles will be appreciated by anyone who's trying to drink a little more water or just make healthier choices. Basically, you fill the interior tube with fruit or citrus, then it infuses the water with a little flavor ... no more boring water!
28. Origami Kit
Origami is a fun Japanese craft that's the perfect way to wind down after a long day. Practicing the folds is at once fun and relaxing ... as long as you don't start with the more complex designs! This Amazing Origami Kit is the perfect place to start. It comes with a helpful book containing 17 different projects, as well as 144 beautiful origami papers to practice with.
29. Mug with a Message
Start a friend's day off right! A cute mug with an uplifting message is the perfect morning pick me up, and depending on the message, it can also be a sweet gift for someone going through a hard time. Or basically anyone who likes starting the day with a smile ... all of us, right? Here are a few cute options:
30. Uplifting or Favorite Book
Gifting books can be a tricky proposition, but if you have an avid reader on your list, sharing an uplifting book (or just a book that you loved) can be a meaningful choice. A few options:
- Big Magic - This book (from Elizabeth Gilbert, the author of Eat Pray Love) is perfect for the creative people on your list, whether they're a writer, artist, or simply a 9-to-5er who wants to incorporate a little more creativity in their life.
- The Best of Me - Know someone who needs a laugh? You can't go wrong with David Sedaris, and this books is filled with his best essays ... all hand-picked by the author himself!
- Breath: The New Science of a Lost Art - This interesting book looks at the most basic biologic function (breathing) in a new way, and how making small changes to how you breath can make a big impact on your life.
Okay, that wraps things up. I hope you found some helpful ideas! What self-care gifts would you add to the list? Let me know in the comments ... I'd love to hear your ideas!
If you're looking for more gift ideas, check out these guides next:
- Kitchen Essentials List - Lots of ideas useful ideas for anyone moving into their first apartment, couples, and even more seasoned cooks.
- White Elephant Gift Guide - Need a funny gift? Start here.
- Ultimate Crafter's Gift Guide - Presents for that crafty friend that they'll actually covet.
- Home Chef Gift Guide - Know someone who loves to cook? They'll love anything on this list!