I am definitely an accessories lover. Most of my clothes are fairly classic, and I have fun mixing up my look with shoes, jewelry, and bags.
Come spring or fall, I like to change out my bags for the season. Of course, it always fun to pick out a new handbag or two, as well!
There are some really great styles out this season. These are my favorite fall handbag trends:
- Satchel: carry everything for work or elevate a casual look.
- Crossbody: keep your hands free when shopping.
- Retro-Inspired: wear with a shift dress for a sixties vibe.
- Foldover: dress up jeans and a tee or carry it on a night out.
- Backpack: sling this nineties throwback over one shoulder and go.
I've rounded up a favorite for each of these trends: one affordable and one a little pricier. Choose whether you want to splurge or save!
Which is your favorite bag? Do you switch your bag with the seasons, too?
I'm linking up with What I Wore, Fashion Informant, Friday's Fab Favorites, Monday Mingle, Monday Bloom, Monday Morning Gossip, How I Fall, More Pieces of Me, On the Daily Express, Let it Shine, Monday Must Haves, and Your Whims Wednesday.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).