There was a really humid day last week that made me think summer is just around the corner.
Spring feels like the shortest season here in New York, maybe three weeks at best. One day, I’m freezing and the next it’s crazy hot. (I may be exaggerating … slightly.)
I’m already dreaming about wearing my first sandals of the season. I should probably get a pedicure so I’m prepared. It can’t be much longer, can it?!?
In the meantime, I’ve rounded up some gorgeous spring and summer sandals!
If I could live in sandals year round, I’d do it. When I started searching for spring and summer sandals for this roundup, I pretty much wanted every pair.
Here are some of my favorites!
I will never have enough wedges. They’re definitely my favorite summer shoes, and I wear them with everything from cute dresses to cuffed jeans.
- Cole Haan ‘Jillian’ Wedge Sandals – From a distance these gorgeous sandals looked striped, but the blue is a snake print!
- Soludos Tall Wedge – You’ll wear this classic ankle wrap espadrille for years! It also comes in black and linen, if you’re looking for a more neutral color.
- Chaps Espadrille Wedge Sandal – This gorgeous shoe will carry you through summer in comfort (note the elastic straps)!
- A2 by Aerosoles Platform Wedge Sandals – I like the retro vibe these shoes have, and the cushioned insole will keep your feet feeling great all day long.
- Corso Como ‘Coco’ – Now this is a wedge with attitude! I love the chic, strappy style, and Corso Como is one of my favorite shoe brands (comfort + style = the best).
I love to keep my wardrobe as casual as possible in summer and try to choose shoes that will work with almost everything in my closet. These sandals fit the bill perfectly!
- ModCloth ‘Pep Up the Pace’ Sandal – The pretty mint color on these cuties will pair perfectly with white jeans or shorts.
- Soludos Tulip Lace Sandal – I absolutely adore espadrilles, and this lace pair is to die for.
- Koolaburra ‘Alexa’ Ankle Strap Sandal – This sandal is so cool – from the minimal wrap style to the tassel tie – I need this in my wardrobe!
- ModCloth ‘Say Yes to the Fest’ Sandal – I’m all about the cool, schoolgirl chic of this cute t-strap style.
- Soludos Sling Back Sandal – This super minimal sandal will carry you from the beach to the street in style.
- Blowfish ‘Gush’ Sandal – I have a pair almost identical to this vegan gladiator, and I wear it constantly.
I’m seeing two-tone sandals everywhere this spring, and I love this fun trend!
- Sam Edelman ‘Gilman’ Gladiator Thong – I really like this bright color combination, which is suprisingly versatile, especially if you have a neutral wardrobe.
- Lacoste Atalaye Sandal – This minimalist gray and brown shoe is perfect for walking city streets.
- Franco Sarto ‘Vivace’ d’Orsay Flat – I’m in love with this two-toned beauty! It comes in a number of fun color combos, but this one is my favorite.
- Louise et Cie ‘Angola’ Sandal – The metallic color and petite heel on this lovely shoe will work with everything in your wardrobe.
- ModCloth ‘Keep Up the Good Cork’ Wedge – I just may have a wedge obsession, and I can’t wait to wear my first pair this spring. This multi-colored, strappy pair is a fave!
When choosing sandals for work, look for simple styles and lady-like details. Your office environment (formal or casual) will determine how bare you can go.
- Fitzwell ‘Irene’ – It’s all about the straps on this simple style.
- Sole Society ‘Danna’ Mini Wedge – These pretty blue and coral wedges are so feminine. You won’t be able to stop checking out your feet!
- Steve Madden ‘Stipend’ Wedge Sandal – I love a paired-down sandal, and this cognac-colored one is a beautiful option.
- Seychelles ‘Spelling Bee’ Ankle Cuff Wedge – The braided straps and seafoam color on these sandals are so pretty.
- Steve Madden ‘Picnicc’ Espadrille Wedge Sandal – If you’re looking for a versatile shoe for the office, this is a great option. The color goes with everything, and the simple details keep it from being boring.
Flip Flop Upgrade
I’m all about the flip flop! Just trade in your rubber pair for something more stylish.
- Sole Society ‘Felicity’ Gladiator Sandal – The cutouts on this pretty papaya-colored shoe are so fun!
- MIA Heritage ‘Fiji’ Sandal – I adore the gorgeous turquoise color and beading on these cute thongs.
- Loft Braided T-Strap Sandals – This is one of these best summer styles … it’s almost like walking barefoot!
- Jessica Simpson ‘Roelle’ Sandal – These embellished sandals are equal parts glam and casual.
- ModCloth Rustic Kick Sandal – If you are looking for a versatile sandal, this is it. These vegan shoes will work with everything from shorts to sundresses.
A beautiful heel is the perfect summer shoes … wear them dressed up with a gorgeous frock or dressed down with a pair of drapey shorts!
- MICHAEL Michael Kors ‘Beverly’ Sandal – This strappy black and tan sandal is seriously sharp.
- Cole Haan ‘Lise’ Sandal – Looking for a sexy high-heeled shoe? This silver snake print sandal is it!
- Ivanka Trump ‘Drita’ Laser Cut Sandal – The cut outs and top-stitching on this heel are just so pretty, plus the nude color goes with everything.
- Kate Spade New York ‘Ibarra’ Sandal – Who said beige is boring? I love the colored, blocky heel on this beauty!
- sole (sense)ability Slingback Sandal -This two-tone, block-heeled shoe would add tons of style to a little black dress.
What is your favorite kind of sandal?
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps keep Hello Little Home running.