Looking for an easy spring decorating idea? Hang this Free Spring Printable!
This cute spring wall art is the best (and easiest) way to perk up your home! It's the perfect way to welcome a new season, plus it comes in five colors and works with any type of home decor ... from boho to modern to farmhouse.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Do you change up your home decor seasonally?
I have to admit that I'm usually a little lazy about it. Of course, I love decorating for Christmas and for parties throughout the year (well, not lately, but you know what I mean!), but I rarely add much seasonal decor to my home. I live in a small apartment, so there isn't a lot of space to store tons of decorations either.
I'm trying to add more small touches lately though, just to brighten things up a bit. And printables, like this Hello Spring Print, are the perfect way to do it ... just pop it into a frame, and you are done!
If you're looking for an easy way to decorate for spring, then I hope you love this free printable wall art (which is available in five colors), too! Keep reading to download the print and to get inspired by my other spring decor ideas.
Decorating with Spring Art
While I have a few pieces of original art, printables are a much more affordable way to change things up in just a few minutes. Just pop it into a frame, and you are good to go!
I created a similar Hello Fall Printable last fall, and I've been waiting for spring to roll around to make another one! This time, I designed the print in five different springy colors, so hopefully at least one of them will work in your home.
You'll find the downloads at the end of this post. Either frame the printable, or keep things super casual, and stick it to your wall with washi tape.
You could even print out all the colors, and hang them all for a colorful spring gallery wall. Check out my Gallery Wall Tips and Tricks if you've never hung one before.
To frame the print, you'll need either an 8 x 10-inch frame with no mat, or you can use an 11 x 14-inch frame with a mat that has an 8 x 10 opening. (This white frame with mat is very similar to the one I have. ). I really recommend getting a frame with a mat ... it makes the print look so much fancier than something you just downloaded off the internet!
Love the style of this print, but not the words?
More Spring Decor Ideas
Spring is such a fun time to decorate! It's all about bringing a little freshness into your home after a long winter.
One easy way to do that is with a few pops of bright (or pastel) color. This works especially great is your furniture is mostly neutral, although you can always choose colors to pair with your current decor.
This print would fit in with almost any decorating style though ... whether your home is more traditional, modern, eclectic, or farmhouse. And of course you can add in some other inexpensive items, like pillows, throws, flowers or plants, or even candles.
I picked up a few cute items at Target recently, and I love how they look with the print.
These simple accents were the perfect way to brighten up my table for spring, and I love how everything came together!
Although this is just one little corner of my home, I'm using it as inspiration for my whole apartment. And the best part is that I can use everything again next year.
Download the Free Spring Printable
Ready for those free printables? Just click anywhere on the images below to download them.
A few tips to keep in mind when printing:
- Print the files on 8.5 x 11-inch card stock at full-size (do not shrink the PDF to fit the page).
- If your printer doesn't work that great, bring it to FedEx Office (Kinkos) and ask them to print it on white card stock. The print quality is sooo much better than a home printer anyway. You can even order online, then pick up in store (perfect these days!) ... save 10% with code FDX010 if you do.
- For a professional look, frame the print in an 11 x 14-inch frame with a mat that has an 8 x 10-inch opening. This white frame looks just like the one I used, and it comes with the mat.
- To use an 8 x 10-inch frame, you will need to cut the print down slightly to fit the frame.
Looking for more spring ideas?
Spring is such a lovely season, and there are so many easy ways to celebrate it! Check out these other DIY ideas to take advantage of spring while it lasts:
- How to Decorate a Small Patio on a Budget - give your outdoor space an affordable makeover this spring!
- DIY Yard Games - fun backyard games you can make ... plus, some to buy if you don't want to DIY!
- Striped Burlap Coasters - these cute coasters take minutes to make, and they're perfect for the patio.
- DIY Sunglasses Case - protect your sunnies in this clever wrap!
- Easy and Inexpensive Flower Arrangement - this low key arrangement is the ideal way to brighten up your home this spring.
- 20 Fresh + Fun Spring DIY Projects - more cute ideas you'll love for spring.
- DIY Bubble Wands - if you've got a stash of beads, this is the perfect way to use them up!