Looking for fun fall decorating ideas? Hang this Free Fall Printable!
This cute fall wall art is the best (and easiest) way to add a little cozy autumn ambiance to your home! Best of all, it works with any type of home decor ... from boho to modern to farmhouse.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I have to admit that I'm usually a little lazy about it. While I love decorating for Christmas and throughout the year for parties (not that I'm having any these days!), it's rare that I have the ambition to add many seasonal touches. Plus, I live in a small apartment, and I just don't have much space to store tons of decorations.
With everything going on right now though, I decided that I was going to embrace each season. I mean, who couldn't use a little extra cheer at the moment?
So this year, I'm going all out ... starting with fall! I created this simple fall art, and it inspired all the other touches of autumn I added to my apartment.
I'm so excited to share this Free Fall Printable with you! Keep reading to download the print and to get inspired by my other fall decor ideas.
Decorating with Fall Art
I love decorating my home with original art, but printables are an easy, affordable way to change things up in minutes. Just pop the print in a frame, and it's ready to hang.
This brush script print was inspired by something I saw while window shopping online. The print was really expensive though, and I didn't like the saying. So of course, I decided to create my own!
You can download this free wall art at the end of this post, then frame it (or hang it up with washi tape for a more casual look). This white frame with mat is very similar to the one I have.
To frame the print, you'll need either an 8 x 10-inch frame with no mat, or you can use an 11 x 14-inch frame with a mat that has an 8 x 10 opening (like I used). I really recommend getting a frame with a mat ... it makes the print look so much fancier than something you just downloaded off the internet!
Love the style of this print, but not the words?
More Fall Decor Ideas
The best thing about fall decor is that it's so easy to create that cozy ambiance in minutes!
I'm not really into traditional autumn colors. So when decorating for fall, I like to keep things neutral with just a few pops of color. That way, the seasonal items I use blend in with the rest of my apartment's more modern / eclectic decor.
This print and the other items I used really would fit in with almost any decorating style though ... whether your home is more traditional, modern, eclectic, or farmhouse.
I had been eyeing the succulent pumpkin planter below for a couple weeks, before I finally decided to bite the bullet. I'm so glad I did, because it's so cute and very affordable! Plus, it actually looks pretty realistic as long as you don't get super close.
This planter would be perfect for a wedding or Thanksgiving table, too! Keep it in mind if you have a special event coming up.
Adding a few mini pumpkins here and there is another easy way to get those fall vibes in minutes!
I wanted to use mainly white pumpkins this year to go with my succulent arrangement. This pack of 20 pumpkins (in different sizes) was the perfect choice! The pumpkins are all fairly small, but there's a good mix of sizes and enough pumpkins to use throughout my apartment.
Since I already had a few colored pumpkin from this Fall Inspired Tablescape I created a couple years ago, I added them in for a few pops of color. So cute!
Of course, a warmly scented candle is key for setting that fall mood, and this Hello Fall Candle was the perfect choice. Plus, it goes with my Hello Fall Printable ... ha!
The candle smells like the BEST hot apple cider. And unlike some scented candles, the fragrance is pleasant, but not overpowering.
This candle comes in few other scents that would also be perfect for fall:
- Pumpkin Spice (Pumpkin, Cloves, Buttercream, Cinnamon, Smoke Embers, and Vanilla)
- Leaves (Apples, Red Berries, Oranges, Cinnamon, Cloves, Nectar, and White Musk)
- Farmhouse (Apple, Orange, Pumpkin, Clove, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Ginger, Caramel, and Vanilla)
I may have to try a few others. Plus stock up for other seasons, too!
I LOVE how everything came together! So warm and cozy, yet bright and modern feeling.
This is just one little corner of my home, but I'm carrying these same touches throughout my whole apartment. And the best part is that I can use everything again next year.
Download the Free Fall Printable
Ready for that free printable? Just click anywhere on the image below to download it.
A few tips to keep in mind when printing:
- I recommend printing the file on 8.5 x 11-inch card stock at full-size (do not shrink the PDF to fit the page).
- If your printer drives you as crazy as mine does (or if you don't have one), bring it to FedEx Office (Kinkos) and ask them to print it on white card stock. The print quality is sooo much better than a home printer anyway. You can even order online, then pick up in store (perfect these days!) ... save 10% with code FDX010 if you do.
- For the most professional look, frame the print in an 11 x 14-inch frame with a mat that has an 8 x 10-inch opening. This white frame is very similar to the one I used, and it comes with the mat.
- To use an 8 x 10-inch frame, you will need to cut the print down slightly to fit the frame.
Looking for more fall ideas?
Fall is the best season, and there are so many easy ways to celebrate it! Check out these other DIY ideas to take advantage of autumn while it lasts:
- Fall Bucket List - the ultimate guide to all the best things to do in fall!
- DIY Fall Decorating Ideas - more creative ideas for decorating your home.
- Free Thanksgiving Printables - an easy way to dress up your holiday table!
- Free Fall Coloring Page - this cute Happy Fall Y'all coloring sheet is the perfect way to spark your seasonal creativity.
- DIY Acorn Napkin Rings - these napkin rings are so fun and easy to make!