Hola, mis amores! I had the best afternoon yesterday. The weather here in New York was in the mid-70s and totally amazing. I met my husband at Pier i (not Pier 1!) after work, and we walked home through Riverside Park (making a pit stop at the Boat Basin Cafe, of course). I may have had a glass of wine or two, so my (admittedly limited) Spanish is slipping out a little!
I’ve decided that Spring is my favorite season here. The weather is so nice, the flowers are blooming, and everyone seems to be happy to be outside. How can you not be in a good mood after the insane winter we had?
I took a few pictures on my way to Pier i to share along with my weekly links. Disfrute!
I want to throw a Make Your Own Dreamcatcher Craft Party (via Hostess with the Mostess). How fun!
Mexican food is a favorite of mine, so I need make these Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas from Online Sisterhood. Why haven’t I tried this before?
Henry Happened shows us how to make Natural Air Freshener with Essential Oils.
Just looking at this Happy String Art from Poppy Haus makes me, you know, happy! I must make my own soon.
When I lived in San Francisco, our local bar had the best breakfast burritos. These California Breakfast Burritos from Carlsbad Cravings sound very similar, although I will have to sub tater tots for the french fries.
Speaking of tots, make your own Tater Tots with Spicy Mayonnaise. Bon Appetit shows you how.
I can’t get over these beautiful Copper Leaf Planters from Woods of Bell Trees. So pretty!
Are you a lemon curd lover? I totally am. If so, you must check out these Lemon Ginger Strawberry Shortcake Cups from Lemon Tree Dwelling … yum!
Have you ever tried ChocoRocks? They are pretty and delicious. Simply Gloria’s Rockslide Brownie Cookies make really good use of them!
These DIY Tissue Paper Poppies from Lia Griffith are super gorgeous. Make your own!
Do you have short hair? I’ve been debating cutting mine for months, but haven’t pulled the trigger. The Beauty Department has some great Tricks for Styling Short Hair, and if I could guarantee my hair would look that good, I’d cut in ASAP.
- Nordstrom: find the perfect gift for Mom – sorted by price, which is super helpful – plus, get free shipping and returns on every order.
- Kohl’s: save during the Mother’s Day Gift Weekend, plus don’t forget to redeem your Kohl’s cash!
- Target: save big during the Home Sale (valid through 5/3).
- World Market: use code FNFSAVE to save 25% on home furnishings, decor, gifts, and more during the Friends & Family Event (valid 4/2 – 4/4).
- Alex and Ani: shop the Bangle of the Month! Get $5 off the Swan Bangle with code SWAN during May.
- Dooney & Bourke: shop the Mother’s Day Sale! Take an additional $25 off best-selling Dillen Leather handbags with code MOM25.
- Cambridge Satchel: get free worldwide shipping – no code necessary. I’m lusting over the spring pastels!
- Philosophy: save 20% in the Mother’s Day shop (valid through 5/5), plus get free rush shipping when you spend $50 or more with code freerush (valid through 5/4).
- Home Decorators Collection: get 50% off over 150 items + free shipping on select products! Ends 5/5.
- Groupon: take 15% off one Local Food & Drink Deal with code EAT15.
- Art.com: save 25% on all orders of art, prints, posters, fine art, decorative, and more with code MOM2014 (Valid from May 1 to May 12, 2014).
- YesVideo: bring your favorite memories back to life! Get 20% off on your entire order with code 20TR. This would be a great Mother’s Day present!
It’s cocktail time! Celebrate Cinco de Mayo a little early with a Guava Margarita from Annie’s Eats. Saludos!
What are your plans this weekend? Will you be enjoying some warm spring weather like me?
P.S. Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with everything that catches my eye!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).