Hello, hello! Aren’t Fridays the best? I think so!
What have you been up to this week … anything fun or unusual? My week was pretty run of the mill. I did manage to mess my apartment up big time (#CrafterProblems), so I’ll probably spend a big chunk of the weekend getting it back in order. I’m not really looking forward to that!
I am looking forward to spending some time outside, and maybe even having an autumn picnic. It’s still warm enough here for that, thankfully. I’ll take plenty of pictures to share next week!
My iPhone is full of pictures, so many that I haven’t been able to take more without deleting some first. Has that ever happened to you? I went through my camera roll and picked out some favorites to share today. I hope you like them!
Here are my favorite links from the week:
I’m an Influenster! Check out my review of my Vitality Vox Box on YouTube. Don’t worry, I’ll explain exactly what an Influenster is, too!
Are you feeling the Halloween spirit? It’s still a little early for me, but nevertheless, these Happy Owl-oween Printables from Tatertots & Jello are too cute not to share.
Hello Natural has 15 Healthy Comfort Food Makeovers … please let me I’m not the only one starting to crave heavier foods as the temp drops!
Bring a little old-fashioned sweetness into your home with this DIY Adorned Screen Door from Going Home to Roost.
Get dinner on the table fast! Kitchen Treaty shared 5 Meatless Dinners in 10 Minutes or Less.
Dress up your couch with this cute DIY Pom Pom Pillow from Hi Sugarplum!
Mmm … The First Mess shared a recipe for Really Good Tomato Soup.
Brit + Co. has 20 Autumn-Inspired Manis that you’ll fall in love with!
Do you struggle with the cat eye? Then don’t miss these Pro Tips for Creating the Perfect Cat Eye from A Beautiful Mess.
Take your hair from Flat to Full with these awesome tricks from Camille Styles.
Any dessert with cream cheese (cheesecake, frosting, etc.) makes me super happy, including these Carrots-Zucchini Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting from Sweet Pea’s Kitchen.
I need a pair of these adorable DIY Sketchy Penny Loafers from Flamingo Toes stat!
Here’s a salad that’s perfect for fall: Kale and Asian Pear (via A House in the Hills).
These Tiny Neon Pots from I Spy DIY are the perfect thing to hold a mini succulent.
I love these 15 Career Tips from Smart Women that Cup of Jo rounded up.
Hostess with the Mostess has some great Tips for Throwing a Party in a Pinch.
Satisfy your carb cravings with the Apple Cinnamon Pretzel Twists from Running to the Kitchen.
Here are a few sales for your shopping pleasure!
- Target: buy 1, get 1 50% off Women’s Shoes with code PREVIEW (through 9/20) + shop the exclusive Altuzarra Collection!
- Kohl’s: take 15% off Costumes with code SPOOKY15 (through 9/25!
- Nordstrom: earn Beauty Triple Points and get a free Gift with Beauty Purchase! Choose from 75+ gifts, valued up to $170 (through 9/24). Plus, get free shipping and returns on every order.
- Starbucks: hey, PSL lovers! Enjoy 10% off Pumpkin Spice products with code 10OFFPSLA (through 9/21)!
- Amazon: shop the Fall Outlet Event and save on hundreds of products across Amazon.com!
- Walmart: shop Trends and Inspirations for Home Decor, including the exclusive 9 by NOVOGRATZ and Better Homes and Gardens collections!
- Best Buy: save up to 50% on Open Box TVs and more!
- AHAlife: take 15% off + get free U.S. shipping on all orders with code ENJOY15 + receive a $20 merchandise credit for every friend you refer to AHAlife.com if their first purchase exceeds $100!
- Cost Plus World Market: save 10% with code SAVEBIG10 (valid until 9/30).
- Design Within Reach: it’s The Knoll Annual Sale! Save 15% + get free shipping (ends 10/10!
- The Perfect Rug: save 10% on all Rugs and Accessories with code FALLSAVINGS.
- The Limited: ends today (9/19)! Take 40% off EVERYTHING (excluding select styles) with code BIG40!
- Alternative Apparel: take $20 off $125+ with code 20OFF125 (ends 9/22).
- lucy Activewear: save up to 50% off sale items during lucy’s fall sale!
- e.l.f. Cosmetics: take 50% off top fall products! Valid on order of $25+ with code FALL50 (through 9/22).
- Ruche: ends today (9/19)! Take $50 off your $150+ order with code FALL50!
- ModCloth: ends today (9/19)! Get up to 70% off during ModCloth’s huge sale!
- Dooney & Bourke: get Free Shipping when you order $100+! My pick is the Florentine Satchel (love those tassels!).
- Dylan’s Candy Bar: shop for Spooky Sweets! I love their sugar skull candy!
- Craftsty: shop the Big Fall Course Sale (ends 9/22)! All classes are up to 50% off!
- Michael’s: take 50% off any 1 regular price item (through 9/21).
- Groupon: 3 days only! During the September Savetacular save up to an EXTRA 30% on select local deals!
- Hancock Fabrics: shop the Autumn Sale for savings on Fabrics, Irons, Pillow Forms, and much more (through 9/22).
- Living Social: save 15% sitewide with code SEP15 (through 9/21).
How about a fall cocktail? This Spiced Pumpkin After Dinner Coffee from Will Cook for Smiles will warm you up as the temperature dips. Cheer to the weekend!
What are you up to this weekend?
P.S. Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with everything that catches my eye!
P.P.S. I’d love it if you followed my new Instagram account, too (pretty please with sugar on top!).
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).