Hey, friends! Happy Friday!
Things are about to get crazy here at chez Hello Little Home. My husband and I got some big news this week that I can’t wait to share with you … soon. #sorry Ha ha. I just need to finish telling all my real world friends first (no, I’m not pregnant). Feel free to share your guesses in the comments!
In the meantime, here are some links I love, plus pics from the past couple weeks and some great weekend sales!
Snowy Central Park … this snow is long gone!
This Grapefruit Mint Sorbet from Oleander and Palm sounds super refreshing.
These DIY Polaroid Coasters from High-Heeled Foot in the Door are cute and easy to make.
I can’t wait to try this Garlic and Herb Vegan Cheese from Minimalist Baker.
Love donuts? Then, you have to check out this Easy Donut Zipper Pouch from Flamingo Toes.
The beautiful reflecting pool at the Met … we went to see the Jacqueline de Ribes exhibit, which was amazing (and crowded).
This Swedish Pancake Cake from Green Kitchen Stories is beautiful + yum!
Just in time for Valentine’s Day … learn how to fold a napkin into a heart with Cu-rio’s tutorial.
Speaking of Valentine’s Day, these DIY Wire Cupcake Toppers from Homey Oh My are adorable.
I want to wake up to these Sour Cream Waffles with Caramelized Bananas from A Beautiful Mess.
A quiet nook at the Met
This Wild Mushroom, Sauteed Kale, and Eggs recipe from Camille Styles would make a great breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
I love these DIY Guerrilla Balloon Valentines from Lovely Indeed … what fun idea!
Hello Natural shared 19 Real Food Recipes Every Gal Should Know.
This Anthropologie Inspired Tray from Burlap and Blue looks so easy to make. I want one!
Usher in spring a little early with these pretty DIY Flowering Branches from Party Streamers via Design Improvised.
The beautiful roof in the Met Atrium
It’s President’s Day Weekend, so there are some great sales to be had! (affiliate links)
- Target: has some awesome promos right now! Take 25% off Clothing + Shoes for the family with code PREZ, all iPads are 10% off, save up to 25% on Furniture + more! All sales run through 2/13!
- Nordstrom: save up to 40% OFF favorite styles for Men, Women & Kids during the Winter Clearance Sale (through 2/21)! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Kohls: take 15% off with code BEMINE15 (through 2/15) or if you have a Kohls charge, save 20% off with code FLOWER20 (through 2/21)!
- Walgreens: get 16% off Regular Priced Items with code MONKEY16 (ends 2/13)!
- Dooney & Bourke: get Free Shipping when you order $100!
- Lucy Activewear: take an additional 30% off sale items (ends 2/16)!
- Bauble Bar: enjoy 30% Off FRENDS Headphones and Caps with Code BEFRENDS (through 2/15)! Plus, sign up for emails and get 20% off your first purchase!
- Design Within Reach: get free Standard Shipping on all Herman Miller!
- Lulu & Georgia: save up to 70% during the Warehouse Sale (through 2/15)!
- Home Decorators Collection: take 20% off all Rugs and Upholstered Furniture + save on a lot more during the President’s Day Sale! Plus, get free shipping sitewide!
- World Market: all rugs are on sale + save big on bedroom furniture! Use code SAVEBIG10 for an extra 10% off!
- Dylan’s Candy Bar: take 22% OFF the Entire Valentine’s Day Collection with code DYLANSVDAY (through 2/15)!
- Harry & David: shop the President’s Day Sale to get 25% Off Select Items (through 2/15)!
- Sur La Table: save an Extra 20% off Clearance Items (ends 2/15)!
- LivingSocial: save 20% off with code LOVE (through 2/14!! Max savings $20; Excludes Costco deal; Restrictions apply.
A snowy winter day in NYC
Cheers to the weekend! Why not toast with one of my favorite drinks, a classic French 75 (via Saveur)?
What are you up to this weekend … anything fun?