West Elm has to be my all time favorite place to shop for the home. I just love their modern, yet earthy vibe. So when I needed a little retail therapy yesterday (tough day at work), I decided to drop into their store near Columbus Circle on my way home.
I was not disappointed! I’m generally more of an online shopper, but you really can’t beat an in-store experience, especially when shopping for the home.
Their styling is really spot on right now. Check out this amazing wall constructed out of logs. It gave the store a log cabin vibe.
My number one thing to shop for at West Elm has to be their accessories, so I thought it would be fun to do a roundup of my favorites from the store.
- These Agate Jewelry Boxes were very pretty. They reminded me of pricey malachite.
- We need another rug for our living room, and I am really into the layered look. This Hill Block-Printed Cotton Dhurrie was gorgeous in person. It is layered over a Jute Boucle Rug
- For some reason I thought this Rhino Object was a pig in the store! Rhino or pig, I love it either way.
- I couldn’t find these Geode Bookends online, but I am obsessed! I am definitely going back for a pair – they are a steal at $14 each. They also had a set of Geode Coasters in the store, which were also amazing.
- These Rewined Candles were so cool. They are made from recycled wine bottles and smell wonderful.
- We need a desk lamp, and this Industrial Task Table Lamp is at the top of my list. It comes in a lot of fun colors. I love how it was displayed with the books.
- West Elm always has the best vases. This display had a great layered look. There’s a lot going on here, but it’s organized and uncluttered.
- These Metal Wrapped Frames are really nice in person, and how cute are those dog silhouettes? Show your pet a little love!
- I loved everything about this table setting. I’m especially enamored with this Greenhouse Terrarium – it’s at the top of my fall shopping list.
So what do you think? Do you have a favorite?