Have you heard? Marsala was named Pantone's 2015 color of the year.
Pantone describes Marsala as a rich and full-bodied red-brown, an earthy shade with a bit of sophistication that's dramatic and grounding at the same time.
However you describe it, Marsala is a gorgeous color that's perfectly at home in a winter wardrobe. It pairs well with everything from neutrals to more vibrant colors (check out these Marsala color pairings).
I did a little searching and found some Marsala clothes and accessories that would be welcome in any closet!
Want to bring Pantone into your closet? Try these Marsala-colored clothes and accessories!
- Sunnies: I love the fun shape of Bobbi Brown's 'The Rowan' Cat Eye Sunglasses.
- Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury's 'K.I.S.S.I.N.G' Lipstick in 'So Marilyn' couldn't have a cuter name or more dramatic shade.
- Shoes: The metallic heel on Sole Society's 'Jocelynn' Block Heel Pumps is a unique touch.
- Scarf: Dress up a drab winter wardrobe with this gorgeous Sole Society Aztec Print Scarf.
- Hat: Keep warm this winter with this Sole Society Wool Fedora instead of a beanie.
- Top: Frenchi's Surplice Tee is a closet classic that you can wear year round.
- Handbag: How beautiful is this Sole Society 'Vienna' Foldover Clutch? There's a removable chain for those day you don't want to carry a clutch.
- Polish: butter LONDON's Nail Lacquer in 'Bric-A-Brac' will add a little sparkle to your tips!
- Pants: These Paige 'Verdugo' Ultra Skinny Jeans are surprisingly versatile and will go with everything in your closet.
What do you think? Are you a fan of Marsala?
I'm linking up with Random Wednesday, I Feel Pretty, What I Wore, Your Whims Wednesday, Friday's Fab Favorites, Casual Friday, Monday Mingle, How I Fall, Let It Shine, More Pieces of Me, On the Daily Express, and Oh, Hey Girl.