Valentine’s day is fast approaching. My husband and I enjoy celebrating the day, but we usually keep it pretty low key. A nice meal at home and a little wine is my idea of the perfect night. Although as laid back as our day may be, I must admit that a nice gift is always appreciated!
I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite Valentine’s Day gifts that are perfect for the man or woman in your life (whether it’s romantic, a crush, or just friends!).
- Get personal and treat your special someone to a Moon and Lola Acrylic Monogram Key Chain. It comes in a ton of fun colors, too, just in case pink isn’t her thing.
- Arrows are very on trend right now and are especially appropriate for Valentine’s Day. Play cupid and wrap this beautiful Nico New York Arrow Cuff around her wrist.
- A gorgeous red leather bag, like Cambridge Satchel’s Upwardly Mobile Satchel, is a gift that she’ll cherish year round. Hide a love note in one of the pockets!
- By all appearances, the Two’s Company Box of Chocolate Lip Gloss Set looks like a collection of sweets, which is why she’ll be pleasantly surprised when she discovers it’s actually a box of chocolate-flavored lip glosses!
- Your favorite foodie will love Staub’s Heart Cocotte, especially if you treat her to a delicious homemade meal, too.
- For an especially sweet, but useful gift, give her a Macaroony-Toon Phone Case from Mr. Kate. I don’t think it can get much cuter. Make sure to check out the website, which has even more adorable case options.
- Give a gift that you’ll both enjoy, like this Our Q & A a Day 3 Year Journal. The two of you will answer a new question each day of the year, and there is room to record three years worth of responses, so you can revisit your answers for years to come.
- Remind her of your love every morning and give her a pair of 5 Amour Minutes Pillowcases (get it … ha ha). I love the graphic typography.
- Treat her to Julep’s Girly Perfect Nail Polish Set. The soft, blush pink and a deep, romantic red are classic shades that any lady would love!
- Whatever you do, don’t forget a card with a personalized note (my favorite part of any gift from my husband). This Fill Me with Love Jar Valentine Card is a cute option.
- My husband is a runner and wants new shoes for Valentine’s Day (very romantic, no?). These red Nike Dual Fusion Lite High-Performance Running Shoes are the perfect nod to the holiday.
- Music aficionados will love a pair of Beats by Dr. Dre Solo HD On-Ear Headphones. Make sure to create a personalized playlist, too.
- Give him a gift for his desk or bedside table, like this Wooden Heart Picture Frame. It will be even sweeter once you insert a picture of the two of you.
- A classic watch is something he will wear for years. I especially like Fossil’s Townsman Chronograph Bracelet Watch, which is 40% off right now!
- If your guy can’t keep his hands off his iPhone and loves great design, give him Recover’s Walnut iPhone Case. It comes in other wood tones, too.
- A gift of these adorable Be Mine Sticky Notes is sure to encourage plenty of love notes!
- Satisfy his sweet tooth with a Dylan’s Candy Bar Time Capsule, which is packed full of 1970s treats. This gift is available in other decades, as well, so personalize it to his birthday.
- If you are really stuck on what to get him, why not give him tickets to an event, such as a concert or game, that you can attend together?
- These Merona Men’s Heart Boxers are so cute! He’ll be sure to think of you every time he puts them on!
- Don’t skip the card! The outside of this Hot Dog Valentine Card will give him a laugh, and a sweet note on the inside will touch his heart. Aww!
What are your plans for Valentine’s Day?
*This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a (very) small commission. I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).