Get creative and celebrate the season with my Free Fall Coloring Page!
This post contains affiliate links.
As a kid, I spent most of my free time reading books and drawing. I loved doing anything creative, but capturing the world around me with pencil and paper was my favorite activity.
Drawing continued to be a passion of mine right through high school and into college, where I was an art major. Since graduating (too many years ago to mention!), my time spent drawing has pretty much dwindled to a stop.
I still love drawing whenever I have the time though, even if my skills could use a little sharpening.
The adult coloring book trend has inspired me to spend more time drawing, so I put my creativity to the test and created this cute Autumn Coloring Page! Download it at the end of the post.
Fall Coloring Page – Free Printable
I’ve always loved autumn and colorful leaves, so of course, that was my inspiration for this fall leaf coloring page.
Since we don’t have any colorful leaves falling from the trees here in Texas, this cute drawing will have to do!
I used my favorite Sakura Gelly Roll Moonlight Pens to color this Happy Fall Y’all Fall Coloring Page. They’re not exactly the standard fall colors, but I love love love the bright, saturated shades.
If you’d like a more traditional autumn look for your fall coloring page, these Sakura Gelly Roll Classic Pens would be perfect.
Are you hosting Thanksgiving or another fall event?
Keep everyone busy with this Happy Fall Y’all Free Printable Coloring Book (get the file at the end of the post).
Add a few pens and colored pencils to the table, print out a bunch of copies of the fall leaves coloring page, and you’ve got the afternoon’s entertainment covered … for adults and kids alike!
You could even frame this printable and turn it into a Happy Fall Y’all sign … wouldn’t that be fun?
Favorite Coloring Supplies
If you’re just starting to get into coloring books, you’ll quickly find that it’s addictive … in a good way!
Here are a few of my fave books and supplies.
If you’re looking for a fun adult coloring books, I have and love the following books. These books are all really different from each other, so I like to pick a specific book based on my mood.
- Secret Garden – from the artist that kicked off the adult coloring book trend, this book is a classic, and I love it!
- Posh Coloring Book – this book has a wide variety of interesting designs, making it fun to browse through and color.
- Vive Le Color India – this is my newest book. I really like the small, square pages, which make the designs faster to color. This book would be great to use for a coloring party, too, because the pages are so easy to remove from the book.
- Fantastic Cities and Secret Paris are on my wish list (plus, a million others … ha).
For coloring the pages, I like to use the following:
- Prismacolor Colored Pencils – the BEST colored pencils in my opinion, these pencils have a saturated, waxy finish that makes blending multiple colors together really easy.
- Sakura Gelly Roll Moonlight Pen Set– the shades in this set are simply gorgeous! I like the other pens this company makes, too.
- Yummy Yummy Scented Glitter Gel Pens – these gel pens are so fun to work with. They have a colorful, glittery finish that’s so pretty.
- You can also get beautiful effects with watercolors! I recommend using the Art Alternatives Pocket Watercolor Set with an Aquash Water Brush.
Download the Autumn Coloring Page
Click anywhere on the image below to download the free printable.
For best results, make sure to set your printer settings to “shrink to fit” the page before printing. I prefer to print this fall leaves coloring page on card stock so it’s extra sturdy, but regular printer paper will work, too.
When you’re done coloring in this fall coloring page, make sure to check out my post about 10 Easy Ways to Use Coloring Pages!
Do you love fall as much as I do?
P.S. If you like this Happy Fall Y’all Free Printable Coloring Page, make sure to check out my music-themed Ain’t No Mountain High Enough Coloring Page, too!