I love how tassels can skew classic, preppy, or bohemian depending on materials or color. You can find them in fashion and interior design, and on clothing and accessories for men, women, and kids. There is a tassel for everyone. I'm sure of it!
Last week, I was flipping through a local magazine, and I noticed that first bracelet below. I just loved the bright colors and the beads. Well, that one bracelet led me down a rabbit hole, and I found myself searching for other gorgeous tassels pieces, too.
So here's a roundup of fun fall tassels: jewelry and accessories. As far as tassels go, this is just the tip of the iceberg (I haven't even touched on clothes), but a girls has to sleep sometime!
- Sole Society Boho Wrap Bracelet. This is the piece that got me thinking about tassels. I love the fun boho vibe.
- Sam Edelman Waterfall Chain Tassel Cuff Bracelet. Start an arm party with this bold bangle.
- Alex and Ani Tangerine Artist's Palette Beaded Bangle. Love that long tassel and the rich tones.
- Missing Piece Gold Coin Bracelet. Turquoise and gold are so pretty together.
- Target 4-Piece Woven/Stretch Friendship Bracelets. This is actually a set of bracelets that's on clearance for under $5, so snap it up if you like it!
- Feed '5' Tassel Bracelets. These colorful bracelets are only $10, and for each one you purchase, 5 meals are provided to hungry school children.
- Big Buddha Jerome. The cool quilted (vegan) leather texture and classic color make this bag perfect year round.
- Sole Society Pilar Vegan Braided Messenger. This gorgeous bag has braids and tassels.
- Volcom Harmony Tassel Trim Pouch. You'll only pay $25 for this fun, boho pouch!
- Dooney & Bourke Florentine Satchel. I'm truly in love with this beautiful handbag. It's been on my wish list for a while now!
- Sam Edelman Waterfall Double Tassel Drop Earrings. Two tassels (actually, make that four!) are better than one.
- Jessica Simpson The Social Club Drama Tassel Earrings. Add a little edge to your outfit with these spiky tassels.
- House of Harlow Sunburst Tassel Earrings. These bold earrings will brighten up your day!
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Rhea Knee High Boot. How amazing are these boots!
- Eric Michael Yuma Booties. Two of my favorites - studs and tassels - in one boot.
- Footzyfolds 'Stephania' Foldable Ballet Flat. It's hard to tell from the picture, but these flats are made with cork!
- Sole Society Ceara Tassel Loafer. These colorful suede loafers look so rich.
- Bauble Bar Gold Tassel Necklace. It almost looks like fringe, but this pretty necklace is made of many mini tassels.
- Bauble Bar Chrysanthemum Layered Necklace. Dress up a plain t-shirt with this blingy necklace.
- Capsule by Cära Necklace with Topaz Pear Shaped Jewels and Tassels. This inexpensive necklace from Target has a great lariat shape.
- Juicy Couture Bead, Key, Heart Lock & Tassel Charm Toggle Necklace. A super colorful find from Kohl's new Juicy Couture collection.
- Missing Piece Tassel Rope Necklace. So boho and so fun!
- Forever 21 Chain Tassel Drop Necklace. This might just be the ultimate tassel necklace, and it's under $10!
When I Win the Lottery
- Jolita Jewelry Paris Luxe Necklace. Super pricey, but super gorgeous!
- Forever 21 On the Range Tassel Scarf. Add a little Western edge to your fall outfits with this cute scarf.
- San Diego Hat Company Aztec Fabric Scarf with Tassels. I love the rich, elegant color of this scarf.
- Henri Bendel iPhone 5 Case on a String. An iPhone case with tassels ... sold!
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Belt. Finally, even belts come with tassels!
P.S. Have you checked out the new Altuzarra Collection at Target? I LOVE the 70's vibe!
I'm linking up with Random Wednesday, What I Wore, Fashion Informant, Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday, Friday's Fab Favorites, Say G'Day, Monday Mingle, Monday Bloom, Monday Morning Gossip, How I Fall, More Pieces of Me, On the Daily Express, Let It Shine, Monday Must Haves, and I Feel Pretty.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).