Happy Friday! I hope you are having a great week.
We finally got some chilly weather here in New York, the leaves are changing colors, and it really feels like fall. I’m loving it!
Halloween is just around the corner, and it’s been on my mind lately. Are you ready?
I’ve seen so many creative ways to celebrate this creepiest of holidays. While you may not have time to throw an awesome Sharknado Party (a la Brooklyn Limestone … she has the best Halloween ideas!) or create a Haunted Mansion Graveyard Inspired Party, there is still time to do something fun and festive!
Check out these easy costume ideas:
- Keep the costume simple. These amazing Halloween makeups ideas will do the work.
- These 10-Minute Costumes for Kids are so cute!
- Here’s another great roundup of last-minute hair and makeup ideas.
- And don’t forget my 4 easy Halloween costume ideas.
There’s still time to do a little decorating:
- Welcome trick-or-treaters with a Candy Collectors Are Welcome sign.
- Decorate your hallway with a giant yarn spiderweb.
- Bring a little gore into your decor with a bleeding candle.
- Hang an All Hallows Eve banner. It’s free! Just print, cut, and string it up.
- Dress up your front door with a Dead Rose Wreath.
- Create your own vintage apothecary with free printable labels.
- Wrap up an easy Mummy Luminary.
- Get inspired to throw a spooky Halloween party.
Keep your hands clean with these no-carve pumpkin ideas:
- Look to your closet and dress up a pumpkin with pantyhose.
- Send some bats flying across your pumpkin.
- Create your own chalkboard pumpkin with awesome typography.
Scare up some spooky food and drink:
- Turn regular old cookies into Spider Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Make a candy apple monster – it’s easier than you think.
- Who says candy corn can’t be healthy? Try a Candy Corn Fruit Parfait.
- Concoct a Bloody Shirley Temple.
- Mix up a creamy Vampire Cocktail.
- Blend an eye-catching Dark and Stormy Death Punch.
- Get a little fancy and make Candy Corn Colored Macarons.
- Fill a surgical glove with candy for a fun gift.
- Garnish Candy Vanilla Milkshakes with leftover Halloween candy.
What are your plans for Halloween?