It’s hard to believe, but the year is quickly drawing to a close. I thought it would be fun today to take a look back at my 10 most popular blog posts of 2014.
I’m starting at 10 and working my way up to number 1, so try to contain your excitement! 😉
Let’s get started with number 10!
10. Present Wrapping Tips. This is one of my favorite recent posts, so I wasn’t surprised to see how popular it was … and who doesn’t love a prettily wrapped package?
9. Free Sugar Skull Printable. Sugar skulls are very popular right now, and this was such a fun project. I was constantly drawing as a kid, and I studied art in college. I don’t do it nearly enough now, so I had a great time working on this.
8. DIY Bubble Wand. I had such a fun time creating these beaded bubble wands and gave one to just about every kid I know this summer.
And needless to say, I was especially excited when they were featured on MarthaStewart.com!
7. Mexican Kale Salad with Chili-Lime Vinaigrette. Mmm … I’ve been loving kale salads this year, and this Mexican-inspired one was so good. I need to make it again soon.
6. Green Pizza with Pesto, Feta, Artichokes, and Broccoli. Speaking of delicious, I just made this pizza again last night. It’s always a favorite and reminds me of San Francisco, where I first ate it.
5. Red, White, and Blue Icebox Cake. Just looking at this wonderful cake has me dreaming of warm summer days!
4. Old Bay Roasted Potato Wedges. These roasted potatoes are my favorite thing to serve with a veggie burger. Yum!
3. DIY Sunglasses Case. If you’re in need of a sunglasses case, this is such a great and easy-to-make option. I use mine all the time.
2. Berry Stuffed Baked French Toast. This tasty french toast would make a wonderful addition to a New Year’s brunch. I may have to make it myself!
1. DIY Conversation Heart Banner. Not surprisingly, this cute banner was my most popular post in 2014. It was featured on a number of websites, which I’m very thankful for. I’m already thinking about how I can work it into my Valentine’s Day decor this year.
Here’s to a wonderful New Year! Thank you so much for stopping by Hello Little Home. I truly appreciate you taking a moment out of your day to share with me. Whether it’s your first time, or you’re a repeat visitor, I hope you’ll return. Cheers to 2015!