Looking for a little end of year inspiration? Check out the most popular posts from Hello Little Home for 2021!
With everything from recipes to travel guides and crafts, there's a little something here for everyone!
Did you know that there are over 1000 posts on Hello Little Home? Yes, it's hard to believe, but I have been quite busy over the past 8+ years!
As we wrap up 2021, I thought it would be interesting to take a look back at which of those recipes, travel guides, and tips were the biggest crowd-pleasers.
Many of these posts are old favorites, but quite a few are appearing on the most popular list for the first time. There are so many great ideas here, and I hope you'll leave inspired!
Reading to take a peek? Let the countdown begin ...
21. Stamped Cookies
These beautiful Stamped Cookies have turned into a holiday favorite for me and with you! Don't save them just for Christmas though, they make a special treat year round.
20. How to Create Your Own Coloring Pages
Have you ever though of making your own coloring pages? This guide has lots of fun step-by-step tips.
19. How to Use Pesto
Looking for creative ways to use pesto? This roundup has over 30 recipes, plus lots of tips to inspire you.
18. Walking the Brooklyn Bridge
Visiting NYC soon? A Brooklyn Bridge walk is one of those classic New York activities, and this insiders guide covers everything you need to know before you go.
17. Australian Iced Coffee
Coffee + ice cream ... what could be better? This easy Aussie-inspired coffee drink is the perfect afternoon treat!
16. Indoor S'mores
No need to save this tasty treat for summer when you can easily make S'mores Indoors ... no campfire required!
15. Cranberry Moscow Mule
This festive Cranberry Moscow Mule makes the perfect holiday treat. But if you're a true cranberry lover, there's no reason you can't enjoy it year round!
14. Vegetable Barley Soup
This scrumptious Vegetable Barley Soup is a healthy, comfort food recipe that's guaranteed to warm you up in fall and winter!
13. Mini Cherry Tarts
These irresistible Cherry Tarts are one of my family's favorite recipes. And once you try this easy treat, you'll fall in love, too!
12. Green Pizza
This delicious Green Pizza—which is one of my all-time favorite recipes—is loaded with the tastiest toppings!
11. Danish Puff
Treat yourself to this yummy Danish Puff (an easy-to-make version of Kringle), which is another one of my family's favorite recipes!
10. How to Plan a Big Move
Are you planning a big move in 2022? I've moved cross country multiple times, and this helpful guide (with free printable checklist) has tons of my must know tips!
9. Dirty Chai Latte
Can't decide between chai tea and a latte? This Dirty Chai Latte combines the two into one delightful drink that makes a great afternoon pick-me-up!
8. Birthday Cake Alternatives
Looking for a special treat for someone who doesn't love cake? This cheery roundup has over 70 amazing Birthday Cake Alternatives to inspire you!
7. How to Roast Vegetables
If you're looking for the easiest, tastiest side dish, then you can't do any better than Roasted Vegetables! This helpful guide has tips for roasting any veggie.
6. Best Things to Do in Uptown Charlotte
Planning a trip to North Carolina? This helpful guide covers all the Best Things to Do in Downtown Charlotte!
5. DIY Yard Games
It may be winter now, but you'll want to check out these DIY Yard Games so you're ready when summer finally rolls around!
4. Spiked Hot Chocolate
Looking for a tasty winter treat? Then you're going to love this Spiked Hot Chocolate! And no worries, it's easy to skip the alcohol for a drink anyone can enjoy.
3. Mixed Berry Mini Trifles
These Mixed Berry Mini Trifles are always super popular around the 4th of July, but they're too delish to save for just one day a year!
2. Sweet Cinnamon Milk Tea
This Sweet Cinnamon Milk Tea tastes like a warm, cozy hug, and it's been a Hello Little Home favorite for years now!
1. How to Make the Perfect Iced Coffee
Turns out that I'm not the only one who drinks Iced Coffee year round, lol, and this is the easiest and BEST way to make it!
Top 10 New Posts from 2021
Blogging has an element of delayed gratification, because it typically takes brand new posts a while to catch on with Pinterest and Google (my top two traffic sources). And with hundreds of articles on Hello Little Home, that means that none of my top 21 posts were actually written in 2021!
I shared quite a few new recipes, guides, and other ideas in 2021 though, and the ones below were the most popular ... maybe they'll show up in the top 22 next year!
- Dark Rum Mojito - A delicious twist on the classic drink!
- Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Seeds - Bookmark this easy recipe for next fall. These Old Bay Pumpkin Seeds and Ranch Pumpkin Seeds were also well-loved.
- 2021 Oscar Ballot - This annual post is always popular with movie lovers. Next year's nominees will be announced in early February, so keep your eyes peeled!
- Teddy Bear Park - These giant teddies are a sweet hidden treasure in Dallas and make an adorable photo opp!
- Winter Bucket List - Looking for things to do this winter? This fun list has 65 ideas to keep you busy.
- Cream Cheese Dip - This savory, creamy dip couldn't be tastier or easier to make!
- Cheese Board for Two - Share this cute cheese board with a friend or loved one for Valentine's Day ... or any time of year.
- Simple Syrup Recipe - An essential (and super easy) recipe for cocktail and coffee lovers.
- Cranberry Relish - Save this recipe for next Thanksgiving! It's a unique variation on the traditional sauce that's simple to make ... no cooking required.
- Conference Call Bingo - This fun, interactive game makes working from home a little more exciting!
And that's pretty much a wrap on 2021 ... I hope you found something new-to-you to check out here!
Whether you're a Hello Little Home newbie or a long time reader, thank you so much for following along this year. All your questions, comments, likes, follows, etc. have meant the world to me!