These Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are a delicious twist on the classic recipe. They’re so good that you won’t even miss the wings!
This post contains affiliate links.
This Buffalo Cauliflower was inspired by one of my favorite recent meals!
With no car, it’s pretty rare that we get out of NYC. Over the summer though, my husband and I borrowed a friend’s car and took a day trip up the Hudson Valley.
It was such a treat to spend the day driving around, exploring small towns, and taking in the beautiful scenery.
Of course, no road trip would be complete without some delicious food. So after a while, we stopped in Nyack. We strolled around for a bit, and then it was time to eat!
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
We ate our lunch at Prohibition River, and it was amazing. Everything tasted great, but the highlight was the Buffalo Cauliflower. It was so good … spicy, messy, and totally crave-worthy!
I’m not a meat eater, so I don’t eat wings. My husband loves wings though, and even he thought the cauliflower was delicious.
So of course, I had to recreate the recipe once we returned home. (Then, make it again and again and again!)
These Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are packed with those same spicy, bold flavor from the restaurant, and best of all, they are so simple to make. A sprinkle of blue cheese is the perfect finishing touch (but totally optional)!
How to Make Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
These Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are so easy to make.
You’ll start by roasting the cauliflower with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Once that’s cooked, you’ll toss it with a homemade Buffalo sauce.
If the thought of making a homemade sauce scares you, don’t worry! This one is so easy, and so much better than the premade stuff.
I served this roasted Buffalo Cauliflower over lettuce, just like they did in the restaurant.
A sprinkle of blue cheese is the finishing touch. But don’t worry if you hate blue cheese! This Buffalo Cauliflower is just as delicious on its own or even served with ranch dressing … the choice is yours.
Serve these Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites as a snack or for a unique appetizer. Your guest won’t be able to resist them.
They’d be perfect for game day, but I can’t resist enjoying them year round.
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut cauliflower into large florets. Place in a large bowl and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread cauliflower on a baking sheet in a single layer. (Use two pans if one is too crowded.)
- Roast cauliflower for 10 minutes. Flip, then bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes, or until browned on bottom.
- While cauliflower is roasting, melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add garlic to butter and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Stir hot sauce and sriracha into butter and mix well. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat. Set aside.
- When cauliflower is finished roasting, remove from oven and return to the bowl.
- Toss cauliflower with buffalo sauce and then return it to the baking sheet.
- Roast cauliflower for an additional 5 to 7 minutes, or until hot and browned.
- Place baby lettuce on a plate, top with cauliflower, and sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Loved this Buffalo Cauliflower?
If you enjoyed this spicy Buffalo Cauliflower, then you’ll enjoy these buffalo sauce recipes, too!
- Buffalo Tofu with Blue Cheese Dip
- Buffalo Tatchos (Tater Tot Nachos)
- Buffalo Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
Have you ever recreated a restaurant meal?