Looking for Oscar party ideas? Then, you need these printable Oscars Bingo Cards! This free game is the perfect addition to your Academy Awards festivities ... they're sure to make watching the show even more fun!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you counting down the days until the Academy Awards air? I know I am!
Of course, I am way behind on watching all the nominated movies, but that happens every year. I need to buckle down! Please tell me I'm not alone ... it's so hard to keep up.
To make things extra fun this year, I created these awesome Oscars Bingo Cards for you. This fun Oscars Game will make watching the awards on March 12 even more festive than usual.
And best of all, it's totally FREE!
About the Printable Oscars Bingo Cards
I created six different Oscar Bingo Cards for you. The cards all have the same squares, but the squares are in a different order on each card. That way, you can play with multiple people.
The cards include all those classic Hollywood moments that make you laugh (and cry) every year. Some are part of the scheduled program (like the memorial montage), others are pretty predictable (speeches that get political), and others are a bit more cringe-worthy (like when a presenter botches a name).
You can download a PDF with all the cards at the end of this post.
By the way, I designed the cards to coordinate with these Oscar Ballots. So grab those too if you're having a few people over!
How to Mark the Cards
I'm sure you already know how to play Bingo! But just in case, here's a quick overview:
- The center square is free, so mark that free space to start.
- As the awards show progresses, add additional markers when something in one of the squares happens. So if a presenter makes a joke that bombs, add a marker to the "Joke Falls Flat" square. Or if an actor cries when giving their acceptance speech, place a marker on the "Winner Cries" square. You get the idea!
- "Actor" can apply to both actors and actresses, of course.
- Whoever completes a row (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally) first wins.
- Make sure to give an award for the winner! I mean, doesn't everyone deserve their own gold award trophy?
Feel free to use a pen, pencil or marker to x-out the squares. Or choose something a little more fun, like these gold star stickers, gold sequin paillettes (or these hologram paillettes), bingo chips, or bingo daubers.
If you're watching with a group, it will probably be easiest to give everyone a clipboard (unless you have lots of table space). And maybe use stickers for less of a mess!
More Academy Awards Ideas
Looking for more Oscar party ideas? Here are some fun + easy ways to make the night extra special:
- Oscar Ballot - This free printable 2023 Oscar Ballot has all the nominees in every category, plus tips on where to stream the movies. It's the perfect addition to this Bingo Game ... use it to keep track of all the winners!
- Easy Food Ideas - Don't skip out on something delicious to eat, like this Cheese Board for Two (or more), Blue Cheese Stuffed Dates, Black Bean Hummus, Cheese Truffles, Caramelized Onion Dip, or Herb Parmesan Crackers (perfect with any cheese or dip). You can find all my appetizer recipes here.
- Festive Cocktails - A fun cocktail is sure to liven things up! Try my French Martini, Kir Impérial (Chambord + Champagne), Classic Mojito, or a Spicy Paloma.
Download the Free Printable
Click anywhere on the bingo card image below to download the free printable (there is one file with six different cards). For best results, print the file on letter-size cardstock.
If you have temperamental printer like I do, save yourself some grief and bring the files to your local FedEx Office (Kinkos), and ask them to print it on white card stock. The print quality will be much better than a home printer! You can even order online, then pick up in store (perfect these days!).
Hi Ginnie, These are beautifully designed! Are there variations of the bingo card? Like the same text, but in different locations/squares? Otherwise wouldn't everyone get a bingo at the same time if everyone was all playing on an identical card?
Thank you so much, Joanie! Yes, there are 6 different version of the bingo cards (it's one PDF with multiple pages) ... same squares but in different locations. So you can definitely play with different people. Have fun watching the Oscars!