The weekend is almost here. Start the countdown!
Did you have a good week? Mine was kind of bleh. I had a hard time getting motivated, so nothing too exciting to report. One thing I am excited about though is the weather: it’s going to be in the 40′s and 50′s for the next week or so. Yay! I’m looking forward to putting this winter behind me ASAP!
Here are a few things that caught my eye this week:
I love spicy foods, pickles, and brussels sprouts, so these Serrano Pickled Brussels Sprouts from Coconut & Lime caught my attention right away.
Download a free and pretty Spring Essentials Art Print from Jones Design Company.
This recipe for Artichoke Arugula Pesto Grilled Cheese from Kitchen Treaty looks so good.
If you’re looking for a fun DIY project this weekend, how about these His & Hers Sharpie Mugs from Put a Bird on It?
At Home in Love shared 5 Creative Ways to Use a Bar Cart. Check out the bedside table … so cute!
My weekend plans include making these Soft and Chewy Snickerdoodle Bars from Back for Seconds. Yum!
Not the greatest photo, but I really like this traveler’s scrapbook idea from
Le Road Trip by Vivian Swift. Great book!
Recreate 3 Oscars Hairstyles with help from Brit + Co. The braided updo looks like a great didn’t-wash-my-hair-today option.
Do you drink a lot of water? If so, check out this post from Maybe I Will on how to Make 4 Kinds of Flavored Water.
Perfect for moms, dads, or favorite aunts: Tips for Photographing Your Kids from Camille Styles.
Is shopping on your weekend to do list? Here are a few good sales:
- ChicTweak: take 30% off entire ChicTweak website using code MARCH30. Ends March 14.
- Kohl’s: earn $10 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 your spend (valid 3/7 through 3/16).
- C. Wonder: take an additional 50% off sale jewelry. Lots of good stuff there!
- World Market: buy more, save more … up to 25% off (10% off $50-$74.99, 15% off $75-$99.99, 20% off $100-$149.99, 25% off $150+) (valid 3/3-3/11). PLUS, save 20% off all spring apparel (valid 3/6 – 3/10).
- Paper Source: take 75% off most 2014 Calendars while supplies last (offer ends 3/31). PLUS, get 10% off your order when you sign up for emails.
- Design Within Reach: the Semiannual Sale is on! Save hundreds on 1000s of items, including collections rarely on sale from Cassina, Fritz Hansen, and Kartell.
- Alex and Ani: shop their Bangle of the Month – get $5 off the Four Leaf Clover Charm with code LUCK.
- LivingSocial: Daylight Savings special … get 10% off with code SPRINGFWD (through 3/9/14 at 11:59pm PST. Restrictions apply; $20 max savings).
- Bauble Bar: get 20% off on all Maya Brenner products all month long. I love her personalized jewelry!
Finally, I’m not too into St. Patrick’s Day, but I wouldn’t say no to a cup of Pot of Gold Punch from Style Within Reach. Cheers to the weekend!
P.S. Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with everything that catches my eye!
*This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission. I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).