Happy Halloween! Do you have any fun plans?
I’ll be taking it easy this weekend, but my husband will be running the NYC Marathon! He’s very excited.
This past week has been very busy. I dragged my butt out of bed super early to catch the sun rising over the Brooklyn Bridge. It was definitely worth it. Then my husband and I walked to Prospect Park in search of some fall color. There was a little, but the leaves seem to wait until November to change here.
If you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed that we went to the Tompkins Square Halloween Pet Parade, as well. It was complete pup-damonium (sorry). People take that stuff pretty seriously!
Here are my favorite links from the week:
Check out this gorgeous Cake a la Celine over at Camille Styles.
Code Your Own Monster for Halloween with Google!
Lydia’s Flexitarian Kitchen has a recipe for Spinach with Raisins and Pine Nuts that looks delicious.
Krafts & Kiddos has 10 Tips for Raising Grateful Children.
These Chocolate Caramel Butterscotch Bars from The Pioneer Woman looks decadent.
Not Eating Out in New York shared a recipe for Apple Cheddar Scones with Rosemary. Doesn’t that sound perfect for fall?
Get Thick Lashes with a quick tip from The Beauty Department.
Craving comfort food? Hello Natural shared 15 Healthy Spins on Classic Mac n’ Cheese.
This Easy Handkerchief Necklace from Flamingo Toes is so sweet.
Treat yourself to a Vegan Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie from Veganosity.
Don’t miss this Hocus Pocus – Ode to Binx Wreath from Little Miss Celebration … so cute!
My mom used to make a recipe very similar to these Crispy Parmesan Potatoes from Views from the ‘Ville. They were delicious, so I’ll be trying this recipe soon!
Cure your In-N-Out cravings with this Animal Dip from House of Yumm.
Save during weekend sales!
- Amazon: shop Countdown to Black Friday deals!
- Target: shop the Super Clearance Event and save up to 65% on Clothes, Shoes, Home, and more (through 11/1)+ get free shipping on any order!
- Kohls: take 20% off select Home Decor, Accent Furniture, and Holiday Entertaining Essentials with code ENTERTAIN20 (through 11/1).
- NYDJ: ends today! Take 15% off Everything with code TREAT15 (ends 10/31)!
- Forever 21: save 20% during the Friends & Family Sale with code F21FRIEND (through 11/2).
- C. Wonder: it’s a Monster Sale! Get 30% off Clothing and Shoes (through 11/4)!
- The Limited: today only! Take 50% off full-priced items PLUS 40% off sale items (*exclusions apply) with code DAY5 (10/31 only)!
- Bauble Bar: ends today! Get 20% off sale Items with code SPOOKY (through 10/31).
- Ruche: shop the Red Ticket Clearance Event! It’s filled with items 50%-75% off, starting at $5!
- Puma: today only! Take 25% off 1 full price item with code SPOOKY14 (10/31 only)!
- philosophy: shop the new philosophy outlet and save up to 60%!
- Poppin: enjoy 20-60% off select products!
- NOVICA: save up to 15% off artisan treasures from Mexico (through 11/2) + enter to win a $1,000 global shopping spree (ends 11/3)!
- World Market: save 25% on all furniture PLUS save an additional 10% on everything else in the store with code doublewow!
- Home Decorators Collection: get 20% off + free shipping on all rugs and a free rug pad (through 11/3).
- Sur La Table: save up to 65% off Thanksgiving Cookware, Bakeware, and more.
- Art.com: save 25% on all Art, Prints, Posters, Decorative, and more with code THANKS25!
- Hancock Fabrics: shop the big 7 Day Sale and save up to 50% + get 10% off your entire order with code AFCTN + FREE shipping on $60+ with code SHIP60A (through 11/5)!
- Lonely Planet: planning a trip? Take 50% off all eBooks (ends 11/2)!
- Living Social: pay just $45 for a Sam’s Club Plus Membership and you’ll receive a $20 Sam’s Club Gift Card + 4 Free Merchandise Vouchers!
- Groupon: It’s Deal-O-Ween at Groupon! Save up to an extra 30% on select local deals (through 11/1) + take 10% off 1 Sporting or Outdoor Goods Deal with code SPORT10 (through 11/2)!
Finally, let’s celebrate this scariest of days with a Witches’ Brew Cocktail (otherwise known as Apple and Pear Sangia) from Silver Pennies. Cheers!
What are you up to this week? Any fun plans?
P.S. Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with everything that catches my eye!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).