Need to get dinner on the table fast? You can make all of these mouthwatering 30-Minute Vegetarian Meals in a half hour (or less)!
No matter what you're craving, you sure to find an easy recipe to try ... from pizza to pasta, tacos, and so much more, there is something for everyone here!
While I love cooking elaborate meals occasionally, most nights I want to get dinner on the table ASAP. And that's when I turn to these simple recipes.
These quick vegetarian meals are some of my favorites. They're the recipes I turn to again and again when getting a fast, delicious dinner on the table is a priority ... so basically, every night!
I'm talking about pizza, salads, pasta, soups, sandwiches, stir fries, and more. And with flavors ranging from American to Mexican to Italian, and even Korean, there's something for everyone here!
Ready to start cooking? Then, keep reading for all 50 of my fave 30-Minute Vegetarian Meals.
30-Minute Vegetarian Meals
You can make each of the following easy vegetarian recipes in 30 minutes or less. I'm also sharing a few extra meal ideas that take just a bit longer, plus some easy side dish ideas to round out your meal.
Note: while all of these 30 minute meals are vegetarian, I've indicated after the recipe descriptions which ones are vegan (as written), as well. And of course, many of the other veggie recipes can be easily adapted for plant-based diets with a few simple swaps.
1. Pesto Pasta
This Pesto Pasta features the wonderful flavor of basil. Best of all, it only takes 20 minutes, even if you make the pesto from scratch! Bonus: you can make this Pesto Gnocchi and this Kale Pesto Pasta in less than 30 minutes, too!
2. Caprese Pizza
My all-time favorite Caprese Pizza couldn't be easier to make, and everyone loves the combo of juicy tomatoes and fresh basil. Using premade pizza dough keeps things quick.
3. Farfalle with Roasted Asparagus, Lemon, and Parmesan
This Farfalle with Roasted Asparagus is so delish and easy. Serve it in spring and summer ... or anytime you need a quick pick-me-up.
4. Easy Asian Dumpling Soup
This simple Asian Dumpling Soup is one of my favorite quick vegetarian recipes! It's ready in 20 minutes, and it's super flavorful and light. (Vegan)
5. Curried Veggie, Chickpea, and Quinoa Stir Fry
This unique Curried Quinoa Stir Fry is full of tasty veggies and bold flavors. Great for meal prep, as well as busy weeknights. (Vegan)
6. Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
You won't believe how easy this Instant Pot Mac and Cheese is to make. It's almost totally hands off, plus super creamy and cheesy. Yum!
7. Chickpea Salad Sandwiches
Make these amazing Chickpea Salad Sandwiches in a mere 10 minutes. Leave out the sriracha is you don't like spicy food, or add more if you like things fiery.
8. Bean and Cheese Tostadas
These yummy Bean and Cheese Tostadas make a wonderful family meal ... everyone will love adding their own toppings! Replace the homemade salsa with jarred (or make it ahead of time) to keep things under half an hour.
9. Kimchi Fried Rice
The flavors in this spicy Kimchi Fried Rice truly pop, and it's an excellent way to use up leftover rice. Top it with a fried egg, or add your favorite protein (tofu would be delish) right to the rice.
10. Creamy Tomato Soup
This Creamy Tomato Soup is classic comfort food that couldn't be simpler to make. Serve it with homemade garlic croutons (directions in the recipe) or grilled cheese for dipping.
11. Mexican Black Bean Wrap
These Mexican Black Bean Wraps are ready in only 20 minutes. You'll love the crunchy slaw, creamy avocado, and tasty black bean filling. (Vegan)
12. 15 Minute Tomato Basil Pasta
It doesn't get much faster (or tastier) than this 15 minute Tomato Basil Pasta! The fresh, simple ingredients give this dish a super satisfying flavor. (Vegan)
13. Tomato Avocado Sandwich
Put these Tomato Avocado Sandwiches together in a quick 15 minutes. The easy creamy yogurt sauce ties all the fresh flavors together.
14. Beer Cheese Soup
Craving comfort food? You can't get much cheesier (or tastier) than this easy Beer Cheese Soup. Makes a great meal for busy weeknights and game day.
15. Pasta with Alfredo Sauce
You won't believe how easy it is to make Alfredo Sauce from scratch! Serve this quick sauce with fettuccine for a simple, luxurious meal, or add extra ingredients like asparagus and sun dried tomatoes.
16. Artichoke and Sun Dried Tomato Grilled Cheese
This Artichoke and Sun Dried Tomato Grilled Cheese is super cheesy and ready in only 20 minutes. Skip the jalapeños if you don't like spicy food.
17. Chinese Chopped Salad
You can make this crunchy Chinese Chopped Salad in 20 minutes ... no cooking required! It's super light and full of veggies. (Vegan)
18. Vegetable Tofu Lo Mein
This scrumptious Vegetable Tofu Lo Mein is so much lighter and tastier than the take out variety. (Vegan)
19. Easy Black Beans and Rice
It doesn't get more basic (or delicious) than this quick and easy Black Beans and Rice! Add your favorite toppings like cheese, salsa, and avocado for even more flavor. (Vegan)
20. Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup
This comforting Tomato Tortellini Soup is super simple to make and ready in about 25 minutes. A great one pot meal that's perfect for families.
21. Pineapple Fried Brown Rice
This Pineapple Fried Brown Rice is full of yummy ingredients, and it's a great way to use up leftover brown (or white) rice.
22. Gorgonzola Pear Pizza
Treat yourself to this flavor-packed Gorgonzola Pear Pizza. You only need five ingredients and 25 minutes for this unique pizza recipe.
23. Greek Quinoa Salad
This delish Greek Quinoa Salad is super fresh-tasting and healthy. Make it over the weekend, then enjoy it all week long.
24. Lemon Ricotta Pasta with Broccoli
Make this luscious Lemon Ricotta Pasta in only 20 minutes! You'll love the bright, fresh flavors in this easy meatless meal.
25. Crunchy Black Bean Tacos
You can prepare these yummy Crunchy Black Bean Tacos super quickly, even if you make the homemade salsa. (Vegan)
26. Four Cheese Spinach Calzones
These yummy Four Cheese Spinach Calzones use premade pizza dough to keep things quick and easy.
27. Brie and Apple Sandwich
This simple, yet delicious Brie and Apple Sandwich is ready in about 15 minutes. Change things up by replacing the brie with goat cheese (or another spreadable cheese) or the apples with pears.
28. Pasta with Fresh Tomato Sauce
This quick and easy Fresh Tomato Sauce is one of my go-to recipes, and it's so tasty mixed with spaghetti on busy nights. (Vegan)
29. Caprese Salad Skewers
30. Pizza on the Grill
Make this Pizza on the Grill on a beautiful night ... it's so much easier than you'd think! Use premade dough and prep the toppings while the grill heats up to keep things quick. (Vegan / Depending on Toppings)
31. Quick Chopped Salad with Lemon Basil Vinaigrette
You only need 15 minutes for this Quick Chopped Salad recipe. Pair it with crusty bread for a light meal.
32. Easy Frito Pie
Have some leftover chili? Throw together this Easy Frito Pie in 10 minutes ... so delish and everyone loves it!
33. Broccoli Rabe and Provolone Grilled Cheese
Treat yourself to this unique Broccoli Rabe and Provolone Grilled Cheese. It's a sophisticated take on the classic that's ready in about 30 minutes.
34. Zucchini Spaghetti with Tomato Artichoke Sauce
This easy Zucchini Spaghetti is super light, yet full of flavor. A great recipe if you're trying to cut carbs or just love veggies! (Vegan)
35. Grape, Feta, and Pesto Pizza
If you like experimenting with creative pizza toppings, then you'll love this Grape, Feta, and Pesto Pizza! It has the perfect balance of sweet and salty flavors.
36. Cold Asian Noodle Salad
This Cold Asian Noodle Salad is packed with flavor and ready in only 30 minutes. A great meal for warm days.
37. Quick Tofu Tacos with Crunchy Veggie Slaw
These easy Tofu Tacos couldn't be easier to prepare. They're full of flavor, especially once you top them with the crunchy slaw. (Vegan)
38. Pasta with Marinara Sauce
Make this easy Marinara Sauce with simple ingredients, then mix it with spaghetti, or use it to make baked pasta or lasagna. (Vegan)
39. Tortilla Pizzas
Top these quick Tortilla Pizzas with one of the three topping ideas in the recipe or whatever ingredients you find in your fridge. Super easy to make and kids love them.
40. Deviled Egg Salad Sandwiches
These mouthwatering Deviled Egg Salad Sandwiches are a flavorful twist on the classic. Serve this easy egg salad on croissants, like I did, or your favorite toasted bread.
41. Kale Salad
Love kale salads? Then, you'll want to try these fast, tasty recipes:
- Massaged Kale Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Kale and Brussels Sprout Salad with Maple Vinaigrette (Vegan)
- Easy Kale Salad with Creamy Lemon Garlic Dressing
- Mexican Kale Salad
42. Creamy Spinach Artichoke Soup
You are going to love this delightful Spinach Artichoke Soup ... it's total comfort food and only takes 30 minutes to make!
43. One Pot Pasta
Throw all the ingredients for this yummy One Pot Pasta into a large pot, and your dinner will be ready about 25 minutes later! This recipe is easy to customize with different ingredients, too. You can also make this pasta in your Instant Pot, if you'd prefer.
44. Easy Cheese and Egg Breakfast Sandwich
Craving breakfast for dinner? My favorite Cheese and Egg Breakfast Sandwich only takes 10 minutes to make!
45. Crunchy Vegetable Wrap
These delicious Crunchy Vegetable Wraps are full of healthy veggies, and the homemade peanut dipping sauce is totally crave-worthy. Plus, they only take 20 minutes to make! (Vegan)
46. Egg and Black Bean Tacos
These Egg and Black Bean Tacos are another excellent breakfast for dinner option. The sriracha mayo topping is delicious, but your favorite salsa would work, too.
47. Spinach and Artichoke Grilled Cheese
Treat yourself to these Spinach and Artichoke Cheese Sandwiches tonight. They're so good, and the dipping sauce makes them taste even better!
48. Easy Coconut Curry with Chickpeas and Spinach
You only need 15 minutes to make this mouthwatering Easy Coconut Curry! Perfect for nights when you want to get in and out of the kitchen as fast as possible. (Vegan)
49. Greek Pasta Salad
Make a batch of this Greek Pasta Salad for a party or just a busy weeknight. You'll love the fresh veggies and delish Greek dressing. If you like this recipe, make sure to try my Greek Tortellini Salad, too!
50. Mexican Breakfast Tostadas
Serve these Mexican Breakfast Tostadas for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! This is one of those easy meals you'll look forward to eating all day.
51. Chickpea Lentil Curry (Bonus!)
This creamy Chickpea and Lentil Curry is quick to make and bursting with the flavors of your fave red coconut curry. Great for quick dinners and meal prep!
53. Halloumi Pasta (Bonus!)
Are you a halloumi cheese fan? Then you have to try this scrumptious Halloumi Pasta ... the homemade sauce is ready at the same time as the pasta! This Halloumi Sandwich and this Halloumi Wrap can also be made in less than 30 minutes.
More Quick Vegetarian Recipes
Have a few more minutes to spare (like five or ten)? Then give one of these easy recipes a try, too!
- Broccoli, Feta, and Olive Calzones - These yummy calzones use premade pizza dough to keep things quick (about 35 minutes), and they're absolutely full of flavor.
- Crock Pot Spicy 3 Bean Chili - This amazing chili takes a few hours to cook, but only minutes to throw together in your slow cooker. It's perfect for busy weeknights and can be made as mild, or as spicy, as you prefer! (Vegan)
- Polenta Roasted Red Pepper Sauce - You'll need just over half an hour for this delightful polenta recipe ... it's so fast and easy!
- Baked Feta with Tomatoes and Olives - You are going to love the bold flavors in this wonderful Baked Feta! It's takes minutes to prep and about 30 minutes to bake. It's technically an appetizer, but you can serve it with a light salad for a unique meal.
- Chickpea Potato Curry - This simple curry is ready in just over half an hour, and it uses basic pantry staples. (Vegan)
- White Pizza - You're going to love the bright, fresh flavor of this ricotta pizza! I topped it with broccoli, but you can use other veggies, like spinach or sun dried tomatoes, if you prefer.
- Black Bean and Corn Salsa - This salsa is technically an appetizer, but it only takes about 15 minutes to throw together, you can use it in lots of other recipes! Serve it in quesadillas, burritos, and tacos for a quick, healthy meal. (Vegan)
- Mushroom and Spinach Quesadillas - These easy quesadillas are full of tasty veggies and super cheesy, and you only need a few extra minutes to make them.
- Crock Pot Black Eyed Peas - Throw the ingredients for these spicy Black Eyed Peas in your slow cooker, and dinner is served a couple hours later. Great hands off meal! (Vegan)
- Black Bean Edamame Burgers - Homemade veggie burgers usually take a while to make, but these yummy burgers only take 35 minutes.
- Roasted Vegetable Pasta Primavera - This tasty pasta is a dinner party worthy dish that ready super quick (just over half an hour). You'll love the fresh veggies and creamy sauce.
What to Pair with These Recipes
Looking for something to pair with these 30 minute meals? Try one of these quick side dishes:
- Garlic Bread - this recipe is a hit with garlic lovers and super simple to make.
- Red Potato Salad - you can serve these yummy potatoes warm or cold. (Vegan)
- Roasted Vegetables - learn how to roast almost any veggie with this easy recipe. (Vegan)
- Lemony Chickpea Salad - throw this delish salad together in minutes ... it can even make a simple meal. (Vegan)
- Dijon Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots - these carrots are so tasty and couldn't be easier to make.
- Greek Coleslaw - this fun twist on coleslow is so tangy and delicious. Serve with any kind of sandwich.
- Old Bay Roasted Potato Wedges - you're going to love these flavor-packed potato wedges. (Vegan)
- Shredded Brussels Sprout Salad - this bright, fresh salad is a unique (and easy) way to get your sprout fix. (Vegan)
I hope you found this roundup of 30-Minute Vegetarian Recipes helpful. Let me know in the comments which ones you plan to try first!
If you're looking for more simple meal ideas, check out my roundup of Easy Pantry Recipes, too.